Beetroot Soup Recipe

Kerful13

Novice Foodie
Are you a soup lover and searching for a new soup recipe? Here's a recipe I would like to share!

Beetroot Soup Recipe .jpeg

Ingredients:
  • 4 medium beetroots, peeled and chopped
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 carrot, chopped
  • 1 celery stalk, chopped
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh dill or parsley for garnish (optional)
  • Sour cream or yogurt for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, carrot, and celery. Sauté until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
  2. Add the chopped beetroots to the pot and stir to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes.
  3. Pour in the vegetable broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes, or until the beetroots are tender.
  4. Remove the pot from heat and use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth. Alternatively, you can blend it in batches in a regular blender.
  5. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with fresh dill or parsley and a dollop of sour cream or yogurt if desired.
Enjoy your beetroot soup!

That beetroot soup looks amazing! 😍 I love how vibrant and healthy it seems. The flavors must be so earthy and rich. I can't wait to try it! 🍲

Are you a soup lover and searching for a new soup recipe? Here's a recipe I would like to share!

View attachment 5582

Ingredients:
  • 4 medium beetroots, peeled and chopped
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 carrot, chopped
  • 1 celery stalk, chopped
  • 4 cups vegetable broth
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh dill or parsley for garnish (optional)
  • Sour cream or yogurt for serving (optional)
Instructions:

1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, carrot, and celery. Sauté until softened, about 5-7 minutes.
  2. Add the chopped beetroots to the pot and stir to combine. Cook for another 5 minutes.
  3. Pour in the vegetable broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 25-30 minutes, or until the beetroots are tender.
  4. Remove the pot from heat and use an immersion blender to puree the soup until smooth. Alternatively, you can blend it in batches in a regular blender.
  5. Stir in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Serve hot, garnished with fresh dill or parsley and a dollop of sour cream or yogurt if desired.
Enjoy your beetroot soup!
I think a touch of cumin or coriander can complement the earthiness of the beetroots nicely. 🌱👌 Though, a sprinkle of feta cheese or crumbled bacon can add a great finishing touch!

Beetroot Soup sounds so comforting and unique! 🍲💖 I’m all about that earthy flavor and vibrant color. Can’t wait to try this—thanks for the awesome recipe! 😋

That beetroot soup sounds like a delicious and vibrant recipe—thanks for sharing it! 😋🍲 I’m definitely going to give this a try; the lemon juice and fresh dill sound like perfect touches!

Back