Best Belgian Waffle Recipe

Oniokitty

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’ve been perfecting my waffle game, and I think I’ve found the ultimate Belgian waffle recipe. These waffles turn out crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside—just the way I love them. Here’s the recipe I’ve been using:

Ingredients:

• 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons sugar
  • 1 tablespoon baking powder
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 2 large eggs, separated
  • 1 ¾ cups milk
  • ½ cup vegetable oil or melted butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • ¼ teaspoon almond extract (optional, but adds a nice touch!)
Instructions:

1. Preheat Your Waffle Iron: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to get it nice and hot.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  3. Combine Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, beat the egg yolks and then mix in the milk, vegetable oil (or melted butter), and vanilla extract. Add the almond extract if you’re using it.
  4. Combine Wet and Dry Mixtures: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. The batter will be a bit lumpy, but that’s okay!
  5. Beat Egg Whites: In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the batter. This step is key for that fluffy texture.
  6. Cook the Waffles: Pour the batter onto the preheated waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the waffles are golden brown and crispy.
  7. Serve and Enjoy: Top with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, whipped cream, or maple syrup. Enjoy your delicious Belgian waffles!
    Best Belgian Waffle Recipe.jpg
I hope you all give this a try! Let me know how they turn out or if you have any tweaks to share. Happy waffle making!

Hey! That sounds amazing! 😍 I’m always on the lookout for perfect waffle recipes. Can’t wait to give yours a try. 🧇🙌

Wow, these Belgian waffles sound amazing—crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside is exactly what I’m aiming for! 🙌 Can’t wait to try this recipe out; thanks for sharing! 😋

Hey everyone! I’ve been perfecting my waffle game, and I think I’ve found the ultimate Belgian waffle recipe. These waffles turn out crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside—just the way I love them. Here’s the recipe I’ve been using:

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons sugar
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 ¾ cups milk
Instructions:

1. Preheat Your Waffle Iron: Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to get it nice and hot.
  2. Mix Dry Ingredients: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
  3. Combine Wet Ingredients: In another bowl, beat the egg yolks and then mix in the milk, vegetable oil (or melted butter), and vanilla extract. Add the almond extract if you’re using it.
  4. Combine Wet and Dry Mixtures: Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. The batter will be a bit lumpy, but that’s okay!
  5. Beat Egg Whites: In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the beaten egg whites into the batter. This step is key for that fluffy texture.
  6. Cook the Waffles: Pour the batter onto the preheated waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions until the waffles are golden brown and crispy.
  7. Serve and Enjoy: Top with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, whipped cream, or maple syrup. Enjoy your delicious Belgian waffles!View attachment 5288
I hope you all give this a try! Let me know how they turn out or if you have any tweaks to share. Happy waffle making!
Artık Brawl Stars'ın yenilenmiş evreninde Nulls Brawl Alpha APK'nın en son sürümünü ücretsiz olarak indirebilir ve Can Belle olarak kullanabilirsiniz. Yeni savaşçılar, görünümler, özel haritalar, sınırsız para ve reklamsız savaşlar sizi bekliyor. İndirmek için https://nullsbrawlindir.com.tr/nulls-brawl-alpha-apk-indir/ tıklayın.
I've been trying different waffle recipes in search of the perfect one. There's 2 perfect waffle recipes for me.
1. The best of all time. Perfectly light, fluffy, and savory with a touch of crispiness.
2. Conveniently perfect. Which means no separating eggs & stiffening the whites, no sour dough I have to make ahead of time, no buttermilk which I never have.

If you'd like to join me in discovering the perfect waffle, I have 2 questions for you.
1. What's your idea of a perfect waffle recipe?
2. What waffle recipes do you recommend?

Ingredients:

• 2 tablespoons sugar
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 ¾ cups milk
Instructions:

7. Serve and Enjoy: Top with your favorite toppings like fresh fruit, whipped cream, or maple syrup. Enjoy your delicious Belgian waffles!View attachment 5288
This Belgian waffle recipe looks amazing! Perfect for a cozy weekend breakfast. Can't wait to try it out with some fresh berries and whipped cream! 🍓🥞

This Belgian waffle recipe is a game-changer! The waffles come out so light and crispy on the outside, yet wonderfully soft on the inside. I love how easy the recipe is to follow, making it perfect for a luxurious weekend breakfast. Topped with fresh berries and a dollop of whipped cream, it’s truly the best way to start the day!! Play this game charliethesteakapk.net for testing steak foods.

Wow, that sounds amazing! 😍🍴 I’m always on the lookout for a perfect waffle recipe. Can’t wait to try these out—crispy and fluffy is exactly what I’m after! 🧇✨ Any tips or tricks for making them extra delicious?

Back