Best Burger Seasoning Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
Burger-Seasoning-top-down-2.jpg

I recently tried this amazing burger seasoning recipe, and it took my homemade burgers to a whole new level! 🍔 The flavors were so well-balanced, and it was super easy to make. Here’s the recipe:

Best Burger Seasoning

Ingredients:

- 1 tablespoon paprika​
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder​
- 1 tablespoon onion powder​
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano​
- 1 tablespoon dried basil​
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper​
- 2 teaspoons salt​
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar​
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika​
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional for a bit of heat)​

Instructions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.​
2. Store the seasoning in an airtight container.​
3. When you're ready to make burgers, simply add about 1 tablespoon of the seasoning per pound of ground beef.​

This seasoning blend adds such a rich and savory flavor to the burgers, making them absolutely irresistible. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 😊 Enjoy your deliciously seasoned burgers! 🍔✨

View attachment 4622

I recently tried this amazing burger seasoning recipe, and it took my homemade burgers to a whole new level! 🍔 The flavors were so well-balanced, and it was super easy to make. Here’s the recipe:

Best Burger Seasoning

Ingredients:

- 1 tablespoon paprika​
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder​
- 1 tablespoon onion powder​
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano​
- 1 tablespoon dried basil​
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper​
- 2 teaspoons salt​
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar​
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika​
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional for a bit of heat)​

Instructions:
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.​
2. Store the seasoning in an airtight container.​
3. When you're ready to make burgers, simply add about 1 tablespoon of the seasoning per pound of ground beef.​

This seasoning blend adds such a rich and savory flavor to the burgers, making them absolutely irresistible. Give it a try and let me know what you think! 😊 Enjoy your deliciously seasoned burgers! 🍔✨
Just tried this seasoning on my burgers last night, and wow! Totally takes them to the next level! 🍔🔥

Back