Best Moist Chocolate Cake

YoMama

Novice Foodie
Hey cake lovers! I just stumbled upon this amazing recipe for Moist Chocolate Cake and couldn't resist sharing it with you all. Trust me, it's a game-changer! Who's up for some baking adventure?

Moist Cake.jpg

Ingredients:
For Cake
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 3/4 cup baking cocoa
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 cup canola oil
  • 1 cup brewed coffee
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For Icing
  • 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup whole milk
  • 1/2 cup butter, softened
  • 1/2 cup shortening
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 2 to 4 tablespoons sprinkles (optional)

Preparation:
  1. Preheat oven to 325°. Grease and flour two 9-in. round baking pans, then sift dry ingredients into a large bowl. Add oil, coffee, and milk; mix at medium speed for 1 minute. Incorporate eggs and vanilla; beat for an additional 2 minutes (batter will be thin). Pour into prepared pans.
  2. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
  3. For the icing, whisk flour and milk until smooth in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate until chilled.
  4. In a large bowl, beat butter, shortening, sugar, and vanilla until creamy for 3-4 minutes. Add chilled milk mixture and beat for 10 minutes. Optionally, stir in sprinkles. Spread frosting between layers and over the top and sides of the cake.
So, what do you think? Ready to indulge in some chocolaty goodness? Let's bake away and satisfy those sweet cravings!

Wow, this Moist Chocolate Cake recipe looks absolutely amazing! 😍 I can practically smell the rich chocolatey aroma just by reading the ingredients. And that icing? It looks so creamy and delicious, like it would melt in your mouth with every bite. I love how detailed the instructions are—it makes me feel like I could actually pull this off, even though I'm not the best baker. I'm definitely bookmarking this to try out for my next special occasion. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe with us! 🎂🍫

Oh wow, this sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 🍫🎂 I can't wait to dive into this Best Moist Chocolate Cake recipe and indulge in its rich, decadent goodness. Thanks a bunch for sharing, I'm already drooling just thinking about it! 🤤👩‍🍳

Back