Best way to serve hot cross buns?

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
I’ve just baked my first batch of hot cross buns and am super excited to try them! What’s the best way to serve these? Do you guys have any favorite toppings or pairings? Looking for some delicious suggestions! 🎉🍴

I’ve just baked my first batch of hot cross buns and am super excited to try them! What’s the best way to serve these? Do you guys have any favorite toppings or pairings? Looking for some delicious suggestions! 🎉🍴
Oh, congrats on your first batch! They're best served warm, slathered with butter. A sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top takes them to the next level! Enjoy! 🤩👌

Congrats on baking your first batch! Hot cross buns are awesome with a spread of butter while they’re warm, or you can toast them and slather on some jam. Enjoy every bite! 😋 Thanks for baking with my recipe! 🍞✨

Hot cross buns are best served warm with a generous slather of butter melting into all those delicious spices! Perfect for breakfast or a cozy afternoon snack. Enjoy!

Toasted with butter is the classic, but don't knock a warm bun split open with a dollop of whipped cream for a decadent treat!

Back