Big Mac Salad Recipe

baemonfan33

Novice Foodie
Craving a Big Mac but want a healthier twist? This Big Mac Salad is the perfect way to enjoy all the classic flavors without the guilt. Let's start making! 🥗🍔

big-mac-salad-3 (1).jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup diced pickles
  • 1/2 cup diced red onion
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1 cup croutons

For the Dressing:
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons ketchup
  • 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1 teaspoon white vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. In a skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder until browned. Drain excess fat and let it cool slightly.
  2. In a large bowl, combine the chopped romaine lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, diced pickles, diced red onion, cherry tomatoes, and croutons.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together all the dressing ingredients until smooth.
  4. Add the cooked ground beef to the salad and toss to combine.
  5. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and mix well.
  6. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Why wait? Dive into this delicious and healthy Big Mac Salad right now! 🥗🍔😋

This Big Mac Salad sounds epic... perfect way to get that Big Mac flavor without the extra calories! 😋 Thanks for sharing the recipe, it looks delish! 🥗🍔

This Big Mac Salad looks amazing! 😍 I’m all for easy, deconstructed versions of classic fast food. Can’t wait to try this out! 🍔🥗

This sounds amazing! I've been wanting to try a healthier version of a Big Mac, and this salad looks like the perfect solution. The dressing sounds spot on – I love the classic Big Mac sauce flavor. I might try adding some chopped bacon for extra crunch and flavor. 😉👌😋👍

I made this last night. All I can say is, "Oh my God, I never have to go to a restaurant" This was out-of-this-world delicious! I never thought I could re-create such food. Now I want to make so many other recipes .Thank you for your great recipes! If I can do this, anyone can.(y):)

Back