Big Soft Ginger Cookies Recipe

corbin

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to share my recipe for Big Soft Ginger Cookies, it's a classic treat that's perfect for the holiday season or any time you're craving a cozy and comforting dessert. These cookies are soft, chewy, and bursting with warm spices like ginger, cinnamon, and cloves, making them the ultimate indulgence for gingerbread lovers. Plus, they're super easy to make and perfect for sharing with family and friends. So why not whip up a batch of these delicious cookies and enjoy the irresistible aroma of freshly baked gingerbread filling your kitchen? Let's dive into the recipe and bake up some holiday magic together!
996×503
117.9 kB

Big Soft Ginger Cookies.jpg

Big Soft Ginger Cookies Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup molasses
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar (for rolling)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, ground ginger, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and 1 cup of granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  4. Beat in the egg and molasses until well combined.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a smooth dough forms.
  6. Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, then roll each ball in the remaining 1/4 cup of granulated sugar to coat.
  7. Place the coated dough balls onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are set but the centers are still soft.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Once cooled, store the Big Soft Ginger Cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.

Big soft ginger cookies? Count me in for a cozy baking session! Can practically smell the warm spices already. 🍪✨

These Big Soft Ginger Cookies sound absolutely delightful! I love that it's easy to follow and doesn't require any fancy ingredients. Can't wait to give these a try for my next baking adventure. Thanks for sharing! 😉👍✨😋

Hey everyone! Today, I'm thrilled to share my recipe for Big Soft Ginger Cookies, it's a classic treat that's perfect for the holiday season or any time you're craving a cozy and comforting dessert. These cookies are soft, chewy, and bursting with warm spices like ginger, cinnamon, and cloves, making them the ultimate indulgence for gingerbread lovers. Plus, they're super easy to make and perfect for sharing with family and friends. So why not whip up a batch of these delicious cookies and enjoy the irresistible aroma of freshly baked gingerbread filling your kitchen? Let's dive into the recipe and bake up some holiday magic together!
996×503
117.9 kB

View attachment 3116
Big Soft Ginger Cookies Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 cup molasses
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar (for rolling)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, ground ginger, baking soda, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, and salt. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter and 1 cup of granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
  4. Beat in the egg and molasses until well combined.
  5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a smooth dough forms.
  6. Roll the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls, then roll each ball in the remaining 1/4 cup of granulated sugar to coat.
  7. Place the coated dough balls onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the edges are set but the centers are still soft.
  9. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
  10. Once cooled, store the Big Soft Ginger Cookies in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Your recipe sounds amazing! I can already imagine the cozy aroma filling my kitchen 😊. Can't wait to try making these Big Soft Ginger Cookies! Thanks for sharing!

Back