Gingerbread Cookie Bars

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I recently baked these delightful gingerbread cookie bars, and they were an absolute hit at my last holiday gathering. They're soft, chewy, and packed with all the warm spices of the season.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/4 cup molasses
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
  • 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
Instructions:
Gingerbread Cookie Bars.jpg

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, molasses, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, salt, and baking soda.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until a thick dough forms.
  5. If using, fold in the white chocolate chips and chopped crystallized ginger until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  6. Press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  8. Allow the gingerbread cookie bars to cool completely in the pan before slicing into squares and serving.
They're perfect for holiday gatherings, cookie exchanges, or simply enjoying with a warm cup of cocoa 🍪✨

Umm, I am totally here for those gingerbread cookie bars! I bet it really brought out the cozy in your holiday party, didn't it? Glad till they were smash hit! 😁 😁

Gingerbread Cookie Bars? 🍪🎄 Count me in for some festive baking! There's just something so cozy about the smell of gingerbread wafting through the house. Can't wait to whip up a batch of these and enjoy them with a cozy cup of tea. Thanks for sharing this holiday treat!

Hey everyone! I recently baked these delightful gingerbread cookie bars, and they were an absolute hit at my last holiday gathering. They're soft, chewy, and packed with all the warm spices of the season.

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
  • 1/4 cup molasses
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
  • 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger (optional)
Instructions:View attachment 2777
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, molasses, egg, and vanilla extract until smooth and well combined.
  3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, ground ginger, ground cinnamon, ground cloves, salt, and baking soda.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until a thick dough forms.
  5. If using, fold in the white chocolate chips and chopped crystallized ginger until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
  6. Press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan.
  7. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  8. Allow the gingerbread cookie bars to cool completely in the pan before slicing into squares and serving.
They're perfect for holiday gatherings, cookie exchanges, or simply enjoying with a warm cup of cocoa 🍪✨
Oh, gingerbread cookie bars! What a fantastic idea! I bet they're perfect for the holiday season. Can't wait to try making these. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Back