Blueberry Ginger Mojito Pitchers Recipe 💙

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey everyone! Yesterday morning, I gave this Blueberry Ginger Mojito Pitcher recipe a try, and wow, it was refreshing and so flavorful! The mix of fresh blueberries, zesty lime, and ginger simple syrup brought a perfect balance to the drink, with a minty twist. It’s perfect for parties, BBQs, or even just chilling at home. Plus, you can prep it ahead of time, so serving is a breeze. Trust me, your friends will love this! 🫐🍹

Blueberry Ginger Mojito Pitchers.jpg
Ingredients
For the Ginger Simple Syrup:

• ¼ cup grated fresh ginger
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup cold water
For the Mojito:
  • 1 cup fresh blueberries
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges
  • 20 to 24 fresh mint leaves
  • 4 ounces ginger simple syrup
  • 4 ounces vodka
  • 5 ounces club soda
  • Ice cubes
  • Blueberries, for garnish
  • Mint leaves, for garnish
Directions
  1. First, make the ginger simple syrup. Peel and grate the ginger, then add it to a saucepan with the sugar and water. Bring the mix to a boil and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Let it steep for 15 minutes, then strain and chill the syrup in the fridge.
  2. In a large pitcher, combine the blueberries, lime wedges, and fresh mint leaves. Muddle them with a wooden spoon until the blueberries are crushed, and the lime and mint release their juices.
  3. When you're ready to serve, add the chilled ginger syrup, vodka, and club soda to the pitcher. Give it a quick stir to mix everything together.
  4. Pour into glasses with ice cubes and garnish each with a handful of fresh blueberries and a sprig of mint.

This recipe is super easy and absolutely delicious! You can also adjust the quantities depending on how big your pitcher is. Perfect for summer sippin'! 🫐🫚🍸

That sounds amazing! 😍 I love the idea of a blueberry ginger mojito—so refreshing! Perfect for those summer vibes. Can’t wait to try it at my next BBQ! 🥳🍹💙

Back