Boiling Crab Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my take on a homemade Boiling Crab recipe that’s perfect for a fun, messy, and incredibly delicious meal. This one is a hit at my house, and I think you’ll love it too!

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs of crab legs (or your favorite seafood mix: shrimp, crawfish, etc.)
  • 1 lb of baby potatoes
  • 4 ears of corn, cut into halves
  • 1 lb of smoked sausage, cut into pieces
  • 1 stick of unsalted butter
  • 6 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
  • 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tbsp lemon pepper
  • 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional, for extra heat)
  • 1 lemon, cut into wedges
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Boil the seafood: Fill a large pot with water, add a generous amount of salt, and bring it to a boil. Add the crab legs (or seafood mix) and cook for about 10-15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
  2. Cook the sides: In the same pot, add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the corn and sausage and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until everything is tender. Drain and set aside.
  3. Make the sauce: In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, cooking until fragrant and translucent. Stir in the Old Bay, Cajun seasoning, paprika, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper if using. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors meld.
  4. Combine everything: Add the cooked seafood, potatoes, corn, and sausage to the pan with the sauce. Toss everything together to coat well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Serve: Transfer to a large serving dish, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve with lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy with some crusty bread to soak up the sauce!

Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Let me know if you try it and any tweaks you make. Happy cooking! 🦀🍤🌽🍋
Boiling Crab Recipe.jpg

Hey, your homemade Boiling Crab recipe sounds epic! 🦀🌽 Love how it's packed with flavor and perfect for a messy, fun meal. Thanks for sharing, definitely gonna try this out soon! 🍋

Hey everyone! I just wanted to share my take on a homemade Boiling Crab recipe that’s perfect for a fun, messy, and incredibly delicious meal. This one is a hit at my house, and I think you’ll love it too!

Ingredients:

• 2 lbs of crab legs (or your favorite seafood mix: shrimp, crawfish, etc.)
  • 1 lb of baby potatoes
  • 4 ears of corn, cut into halves
  • 1 lb of smoked sausage, cut into pieces
  • 1 stick of unsalted butter
  • 6 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 3 tbsp Old Bay seasoning
  • 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning
  • 1 tbsp paprika
  • 1 tbsp lemon pepper
  • 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional, for extra heat)
  • 1 lemon, cut into wedges
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Boil the seafood: Fill a large pot with water, add a generous amount of salt, and bring it to a boil. Add the crab legs (or seafood mix) and cook for about 10-15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove and set aside.
  2. Cook the sides: In the same pot, add the potatoes and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the corn and sausage and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until everything is tender. Drain and set aside.
  3. Make the sauce: In a large pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion, cooking until fragrant and translucent. Stir in the Old Bay, Cajun seasoning, paprika, lemon pepper, and cayenne pepper if using. Cook for a few minutes to let the flavors meld.
  4. Combine everything: Add the cooked seafood, potatoes, corn, and sausage to the pan with the sauce. Toss everything together to coat well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Serve: Transfer to a large serving dish, garnish with fresh parsley, and serve with lemon wedges on the side. Enjoy with some crusty bread to soak up the sauce!

Hope you all enjoy this recipe as much as we do! Let me know if you try it and any tweaks you make. Happy cooking! 🦀🍤🌽🍋View attachment 5064
This Boiling Crab recipe sounds like a game-changer for seafood night! Can't wait to try it with extra garlic butter. 🦀🔥

Boiling Crab Recipe? Sounds like a seafood feast waiting to happen! 🔥 I’m all in for this flavorful adventure. Can’t wait to try it out—thanks for sharing!

Boiling crab is your ticket to a messy, delicious seafood feast where every bite feels like a victory.

Back