Sheet Pan Seafood Boil! 🎉

culinary_connoisseur

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone, I just had to share this dish with you all after stumbling upon it on my favorite videos platform.
782×900
246.4 kB

Sheet Pan Seafood Boil!.jpg

Cook Time: 2 hrs

Servings: 4

Ingredients

• 1 (16 ounce) package littleneck clams

• ¾ cup unsalted butter

• 2 heads garlic, chopped

• 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning

• 1 tablespoon lemon and herb seafood seasoning

• ½ tablespoon cayenne pepper

• 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined

• 1 pound Snow Crab legs

• 2 lobster tails, split in half lengthwise

• 4 andouille sausage links, cut into quarters

• 3 ears corn, cut into chunks

Directions

1. Soak clams in salt water for 20 minutes to remove any grit. Do this two more times. Cleanse the shells.
  2. Set the oven's temperature to 400°F, or 200°C.
  3. In a medium skillet, melt butter over low heat and add garlic, seafood seasoning, Cajun spice, and cayenne. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until garlic is aromatic. Take off the heat.
  4. Arrange the lobster, crab, shrimp, and clams on a sheet pan. Add the corn and sausage. Drizzle with seasoned butter and stir to coat everything.
  5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the sausage is browned, the clams open, and the shrimp just turn opaque.

Sheet Pan Seafood Boil! Now, that's a celebration on a pan! 🎉🦞🦐 Are you throwing together a mouthwatering medley of shrimp, crab, potatoes, and corn, all seasoned to perfection? It's like bringing the taste of the coast right into your kitchen! Can't wait to hear about your delicious seafood feast! 🌊🍽️

Whoa, this Sheet Pan Seafood Boil recipe has me all kinds of excited! 🦐🌽🥔 I love the idea of bringing that classic seafood boil flavor to the sheet pan—it's like a taste of the coast without all the fuss! Plus, cleanup looks like a breeze! Can't wait to try this out for a fun, flavorful meal that's sure to impress!

Whoa, this Sheet Pan Seafood Boil recipe has me all kinds of excited! 🦐🌽🥔 I love the idea of bringing that classic seafood boil flavor to the sheet pan—it's like a taste of the coast without all the fuss! Plus, cleanup looks like a breeze! Can't wait to try this out for a fun, flavorful meal that's sure to impress!
I'm really pumped about it too! It's like having that awesome seafood boil taste, but without the mess. And cleanup? Super easy! I think you'll love how simple it is to make and how delicious it turns out.

Hi everyone, I just had to share this dish with you all after stumbling upon it on my favorite videos platform.
782×900
246.4 kB

View attachment 1337

Cook Time: 2 hrs

Servings: 4

Ingredients

• 1 (16 ounce) package littleneck clams
  • ¾ cup unsalted butter
  • 2 heads garlic, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
  • 1 tablespoon lemon and herb seafood seasoning
  • ½ tablespoon cayenne pepper
  • 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
  • 1 pound Snow Crab legs
  • 2 lobster tails, split in half lengthwise
  • 4 andouille sausage links, cut into quarters
  • 3 ears corn, cut into chunks

Directions

1. Soak clams in salt water for 20 minutes to remove any grit. Do this two more times. Cleanse the shells.
  2. Set the oven's temperature to 400°F, or 200°C.
  3. In a medium skillet, melt butter over low heat and add garlic, seafood seasoning, Cajun spice, and cayenne. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until garlic is aromatic. Take off the heat.
  4. Arrange the lobster, crab, shrimp, and clams on a sheet pan. Add the corn and sausage. Drizzle with seasoned butter and stir to coat everything.
  5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a preheated oven, or until the sausage is browned, the clams open, and the shrimp just turn opaque.
Wow, that sounds super yummy! 🦐🥔

Back