Bread and Butter Pickle Recipe 🥒

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
I recently made these amazing bread and butter pickles with cucumber, onion, and garlic, and let me tell you, they turned out to be the best I have ever had. I have been on the search for a fantastic pickle recipe for a long time, and this one really hit the spot. I guarantee you'll love them too! The recipe makes a large batch, so get ready to crunch on these delicious pickles. Give them a try and let me know how you like them!

bread and butter pickle recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 25 cucumbers, thinly sliced
  • 6 onions, thinly sliced
  • 2 green bell peppers, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • ½ cup salt
  • 5 cups white sugar
  • 3 cups cider vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons mustard seed
  • 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
  • 1 ½ teaspoons celery seed
  • ½ teaspoon whole cloves
Directions:
  1. Mix cucumbers, onions, green bell peppers, garlic, and salt together in a large bowl. Allow to stand for approximately 3 hours.
  2. Mix sugar, cider vinegar, mustard seed, turmeric, celery seed, and whole cloves together in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
  3. Drain any liquid from the cucumber mixture. Stir cucumbers into the boiling vinegar mixture. Remove from heat shortly before the combined mixture comes to a boil.
  4. Transfer into sterile screw-top jars; seal and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Enjoy your delicious bread and butter pickles!;)

I recently made these amazing bread and butter pickles with cucumber, onion, and garlic, and let me tell you, they turned out to be the best I have ever had. I have been on the search for a fantastic pickle recipe for a long time, and this one really hit the spot. I guarantee you'll love them too! The recipe makes a large batch, so get ready to crunch on these delicious pickles. Give them a try and let me know how you like them!

View attachment 4298
Ingredients:

• 25 cucumbers, thinly sliced
  • 6 onions, thinly sliced
  • 2 green bell peppers, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, chopped
  • ½ cup salt
  • 5 cups white sugar
  • 3 cups cider vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons mustard seed
  • 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
  • 1 ½ teaspoons celery seed
  • ½ teaspoon whole cloves
Directions:
  1. Mix cucumbers, onions, green bell peppers, garlic, and salt together in a large bowl. Allow to stand for approximately 3 hours.
  2. Mix sugar, cider vinegar, mustard seed, turmeric, celery seed, and whole cloves together in a large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
  3. Drain any liquid from the cucumber mixture. Stir cucumbers into the boiling vinegar mixture. Remove from heat shortly before the combined mixture comes to a boil.
  4. Transfer into sterile screw-top jars; seal and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Enjoy your delicious bread and butter pickles!;)
I love bread and butter pickles! I think adjusting the sugar and vinegar ratio lets you customize the sweetness to your taste. Though it’s simple, every detail counts! 🍴🌟

I love bread and butter pickles! I think adjusting the sugar and vinegar ratio lets you customize the sweetness to your taste. Though it’s simple, every detail counts! 🍴🌟

Hey, thanks for the tip on tweaking the sugar and vinegar levels for bread and butter pickles! Totally agree, it’s all about that sweet spot 🥒👌

Wow, those bread and butter pickles sound bomb! 🥒🔥 Thanks for sharing the recipe... I'm definitely gonna give it a shot. Can't wait to crunch on those tangy bites!

Wow, those bread and butter pickles sound bomb! 🥒🔥 Thanks for sharing the recipe... I'm definitely gonna give it a shot. Can't wait to crunch on those tangy bites!
Hey, glad you're gonna try 'em out! 🙌🥒 They're gonna be fire, trust me. Thanks for the love, enjoy those tangy bites!

Back