Breakfast Noodles Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my favorite breakfast recipes with you all. It's a bit unconventional, but trust me, it's delicious! Introducing Breakfast Noodles! This dish is super quick to make and perfect for those mornings when you want something warm and savory.

Ingredients:

• 200g of rice noodles (or any noodles you prefer)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 1 small carrot, julienned
  • 1 cup of spinach or kale, roughly chopped
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp oyster sauce (optional)
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp vegetable oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Instructions:

1. Cook the Noodles: Start by cooking the noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
  2. Prepare the Veggies: In a large pan or wok, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and minced garlic, and sauté until they become fragrant and translucent.
  3. Add the Carrots: Throw in the julienned carrots and cook for about 2-3 minutes until they start to soften.
  4. Cook the Eggs: Push the veggies to one side of the pan and crack the eggs on the other side. Scramble them until they are fully cooked.
  5. Combine Everything: Add the cooked noodles to the pan, followed by the spinach or kale. Pour in the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Toss everything together until well combined and the greens are wilted.
  6. Season and Serve: Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot, garnished with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
    Breakfast Noodles Recipe.jpg
    Breakfast Noodles Recipe.jpg
It's super easy and can be customized with any veggies or proteins you have on hand. I hope you give it a try and let me know what you think!

Happy cooking! 🌟🍜

I've never thought about having noodles for breakfast, but this sounds delicious and super easy to make. I'm always looking for new ways to switch up my morning routine, and I love how customizable this is. I'm thinking of adding some bell peppers and maybe a dash of hot sauce for a little kick. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow morning! 🌟🍜

Back