Sweet & spicy broccoli noodles recipe 🥦🌶️

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
A friend taught me this dish during a cooking class, and it's been a staple in my kitchen ever since 👩‍🍳👨‍🍳. Sharing is caring, so here's the recipe for you all to enjoy 🥦🌶️.
1500×843
281.3 kB

Sweet & spicy broccoli noodles.jpg

Cook: 25 mins
Serves: 2

Ingredients

200g dried flat rice noodles
1 tbsp vegetable or other neutral-tasting oil
1 onion, finely sliced
1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
200g long-stemmed broccoli, trimmed and cut into 3cm pieces
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
1 red chilli, finely sliced (deseeded, if you like)
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1 tbsp light soy sauce
1½ tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1 lime, zested and juiced
To serve (optional)
1 tbsp crispy chilli oil
2 tbsp cashews, roughly chopped

Method

STEP 1
Begin by preparing the noodles according to the instructions on the package. After cooking, drain them and rinse under cold water to prevent sticking. In a large frying pan or wok, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion, carrot, and broccoli for 4-5 minutes until they start to brown. Then, add the garlic and chili, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.

STEP 2
Combine soy sauces, chili sauce, lime zest, and juice in a small bowl. Pour this mixture into the pan along with the noodles. Toss everything together using tongs until well coated. Serve, optionally topping with chili oil and cashews.

Hope you like it :)

I love the combo of sweet and spicy flavors, and adding broccoli makes it even better. Can't wait to try this out at home. 😊🥦🌶️

Your Sweet & Spicy Broccoli Noodles recipe sounds absolutely delicious! 🥦🌶️ I love the combination of flavors and how it balances heat with a touch of sweetness. Perfect for a quick and tasty meal. Can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe! 🌟

Back