Brisket Tacos Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Mexican-shredded-beef-tacos-819x1024.jpg

You've got to try these brisket tacos! I made them last weekend, and they were a huge hit. The brisket is so tender and flavorful, and the tacos come together so easily. Here's everything you need:

Ingredients:​

• 2 lbs beef brisket
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
  • 8 small tortillas
  • 1/2 cup chopped onions
  • 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges

Instructions:​

1. Season the Brisket: Rub the brisket with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. Make sure it's well-coated.
  2. Cook the Brisket: Place the brisket in a slow cooker and pour in the beef broth. Cook on low for 8-10 hours until the meat is tender and easily shredded.
  3. Shred the Brisket: Remove the brisket from the slow cooker, shred it with two forks, and mix it with the BBQ sauce.
  4. Assemble the Tacos: Warm the tortillas, then fill them with the shredded brisket. Top with chopped onions and cilantro, and serve with lime wedges on the side.
These brisket tacos are a perfect blend of smoky, savory flavors with a hint of freshness from the cilantro and lime. Give them a try, and you'll see why they're a new favorite! 🌮✨

These brisket tacos sound epic! 🌮🔥 Love the combo of smoky brisket and fresh toppings. Thanks for sharing the recipe... can't wait to try it out! 👏🙌

Brisket Tacos sound like a flavor explosion! The tender brisket and all those toppings are making my mouth water. Definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😍

Brisket tacos sound amazing! I bet the slow-cooked flavor just melts in your mouth. I’ll have to try these out for my next taco night! 🌮👨‍🍳

View attachment 5368

You've got to try these brisket tacos! I made them last weekend, and they were a huge hit. The brisket is so tender and flavorful, and the tacos come together so easily. Here's everything you need:

Ingredients:​

• 2 lbs beef brisket
  • 2 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp black pepper
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
  • 8 small tortillas
  • 1/2 cup chopped onions
  • 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges

Instructions:​

1. Season the Brisket: Rub the brisket with salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and onion powder. Make sure it's well-coated.
  2. Cook the Brisket: Place the brisket in a slow cooker and pour in the beef broth. Cook on low for 8-10 hours until the meat is tender and easily shredded.
  3. Shred the Brisket: Remove the brisket from the slow cooker, shred it with two forks, and mix it with the BBQ sauce.
  4. Assemble the Tacos: Warm the tortillas, then fill them with the shredded brisket. Top with chopped onions and cilantro, and serve with lime wedges on the side.
These brisket tacos are a perfect blend of smoky, savory flavors with a hint of freshness from the cilantro and lime. Give them a try, and you'll see why they're a new favorite! 🌮✨
Hey guys! Yum! I think adding a bit of lime and cilantro really brightens up the flavors though. 🌮🍋

Back