Brussels Sprouts

Nutellah_

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious way to enjoy Brussels sprouts! 🌱 These little green gems ar
1715135527200.png
e roasted to perfection with just a few simple ingredients. Get ready for a flavorful side dish that will have you coming back for more!
Ingredients:
  • Brussels sprouts
    349×326
    203.7 kB
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
  3. Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet.
  4. Drizzle olive oil over the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat them evenly.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through.
Enjoy your roasted Brussels sprouts as a tasty side dish!

Yum! Brussels sprouts are such a versatile veggie! 🌱 I love roasting them with a bit of balsamic glaze for that sweet and savory combo. Thanks for sharing this recipe! Can't wait to try it out! 😋

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious way to enjoy Brussels sprouts! 🌱 These little green gems arView attachment 2851e roasted to perfection with just a few simple ingredients. Get ready for a flavorful side dish that will have you coming back for more!
Ingredients:
  • Brussels sprouts
    349×326
    203.7 kB
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
  • Pepper
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Trim the ends of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
  3. Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet.
  4. Drizzle olive oil over the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat them evenly.
  5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown, stirring halfway through.
Enjoy your roasted Brussels sprouts as a tasty side dish!
Roasted Brussels sprouts are a favorite in my household, especially during the holidays. I like to toss them in olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast until they're crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It's the perfect side dish for any meal!

Roasted Brussels sprouts are seriously the best! Your recipe is so simple yet yields such delicious results. I love how the olive oil, salt, and pepper bring out the natural flavors of the sprouts. :love:

Back