Bubble Gum Soda Recipe

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
What’s up, guys? You also enjoy bubble gum flavor, right? So, I got you a Bubble Gum Soda, which is a fun and playful drink that brings the joy of childhood with every bubble-gum flavored sip. This furious drink balances the taste of bubble gum and other sweet ingredients to make it ideal for the parties of kids, other themed parties or if at all you just want to have some fun with your refreshment. Popular with children and anyone who is a lover of bubble gum, it involves a simple blending of soda and bubble gum, of which the end product is easy to make and even easier to consume. 🫧💙

Bubble Gum Soda Recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 Tbsp (1/2 oz) Torani Creme De Banana Syrup
  • 1/2 Tbsp (1/4 oz) Torani Strawberry Syrup
  • 1/2 Tbsp (1/4 oz) Torani Vanilla Syrup
  • 1 cup (8 oz) sparkling water
  • Ice

Instructions:

Fill a tall glass with ice. Add all the syrups and sparkling water, then stir.

Enjoy this refreshing bubble gum drink!

Wow, this sounds like such a fun and unique drink! I love the idea of combining bubble gum flavor with soda. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing! 🎉🥤

What’s up, guys? You also enjoy bubble gum flavor, right? So, I got you a Bubble Gum Soda, which is a fun and playful drink that brings the joy of childhood with every bubble-gum flavored sip. This furious drink balances the taste of bubble gum and other sweet ingredients to make it ideal for the parties of kids, other themed parties or if at all you just want to have some fun with your refreshment. Popular with children and anyone who is a lover of bubble gum, it involves a simple blending of soda and bubble gum, of which the end product is easy to make and even easier to consume. 🫧💙

View attachment 3504

Ingredients:

• Ice

Instructions:

Bubble gum soda sounds so fun and nostalgic! 🍬🧃 Definitely going to try this for my next get-together. Thanks for sharing! 😄✨

Wow, this sounds like such a fun and unique drink! I love the idea of combining bubble gum flavor with soda. Can't wait to give this recipe a try at my next gathering. Thanks for sharing! 🎉🥤

Right? Bubble gum soda is a total game-changer! Gonna be a hit at your party, for sure! Cheers to you trying it out! 🎉🥤

Oh wow, that Bubble Gum Soda sounds like a blast! 😄 It’s like a party in a glass—love the idea of blending those syrups for that nostalgic bubble gum taste. Thanks for the awesome recipe! 🥳

View attachment 3504

Ingredients:

• Ice

Instructions:

Hi! I think making bubble gum soda sounds like a fun project! 🍹🎉 You can mix lemon-lime soda with bubble gum syrup for that sweet flavor.

Yo, that Bubble Gum Soda sounds like a total blast from the past! 🍬💦 Thanks for the sweet idea, definitely gotta try it out at the next hangout—perfect for keeping the fun vibes rollin'! 😎

Oh wow, that Bubble Gum Soda sounds like a blast! 😄 It’s like a party in a glass—love the idea of blending those syrups for that nostalgic bubble gum taste. Thanks for the awesome recipe! 🥳

So glad you’re vibing with the Bubble Gum Soda! 🥤 Totally gives off that throwback party vibe, right? Thanks for the love! 😄

Hi! I think making bubble gum soda sounds like a fun project! 🍹🎉 You can mix lemon-lime soda with bubble gum syrup for that sweet flavor.
Hey, that bubble gum soda sounds totally rad! 🍭 Can't wait to whip it up with that lemon-lime soda and bubble gum syrup—thanks for the inspo!

Back