Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I’ve been loving this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap lately, so I thought I’d share it with you all. It’s super easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Plus, it's got just the right amount of kick from the buffalo sauce and creaminess from the ranch 🤤. Here’s how I do it!

Ingredients:

• 2 boneless chicken breasts (or pre-cooked shredded chicken works too!)
  • 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (Frank’s is my fave)
  • 1/4 cup ranch dressing
  • 4 large tortillas (I like using flour tortillas for this)
  • 1 cup shredded lettuce
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 cup diced tomatoes (optional, but adds a nice freshness)
  • 1/4 cup chopped red onions (if you’re into that crunch)
  • Olive oil or cooking spray for cooking the chicken
  • Salt & pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper, then cook them in a skillet with a bit of olive oil until fully cooked and golden brown. Let them rest, then slice or shred.
  2. In a small bowl, toss the chicken in buffalo sauce until fully coated.
  3. Warm up your tortillas, then start building the wraps: add some shredded lettuce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, onions, and of course the buffalo chicken!
  4. Drizzle a bit of ranch over everything (be generous, trust me 😋).
  5. Roll it up tightly, slice it in half, and enjoy!
    Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap Recipe.jpg
It’s seriously that simple, and the flavors are 🔥. Let me know if you guys try it or have any tweaks to make it even better!

Hey! That Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap sounds amazing! 😋🔥 I’m definitely trying this out soon. Do you have any tips for making the wrap extra crispy or any other tweaks to the recipe? Thanks for sharing! 🌯👍

Oh man, that Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap sounds bomb! Thanks for sharing—can’t wait to try it out and maybe add a little extra ranch for good measure! 😋🙌

This sounds amazing! 😋 I’m all about that buffalo-ranch combo—so flavorful and perfect for a quick meal. Can’t wait to wrap this up and dig in!

Back