Bulgogi Recipe

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: Bulgogi! 🥩 Get ready to savor tender slices of beef marinated in a flavorful blend of soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Let's dive into this Korean favorite together! 😋

Ingredients:
324×324
255.4 kB

1714711895824.png

• 1/2 cup soy sauce500g thinly sliced beef (preferably sirloin or ribeye)
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, grated
  • 1 tablespoon grated ginger
  • 2 tablespoons rice wine or mirin
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • Optional: 1 pear, grated (for extra sweetness and tenderness)
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated onion, grated ginger, rice wine (or mirin), and sesame seeds. If using, add grated pear as well.
  2. Add the thinly sliced beef to the marinade. Make sure the beef is well coated. Cover the bowl and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight for the best flavor.
  3. Heat a pan or grill over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the marinated beef in batches, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until the beef is cooked through and caramelized.
  4. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions and additional sesame seeds if desired.
  5. Serve hot with steamed rice and your favorite side dishes.
Enjoy your homemade Bulgogi! 🥩🔥

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: Bulgogi! 🥩 Get ready to savor tender slices of beef marinated in a flavorful blend of soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil. Let's dive into this Korean favorite together! 😋

Ingredients:
324×324
255.4 kB

View attachment 2710
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce500g thinly sliced beef (preferably sirloin or ribeye)
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 3 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 small onion, grated
  • 1 tablespoon grated ginger
  • 2 tablespoons rice wine or mirin
  • 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
  • 2 green onions, thinly sliced
  • Optional: 1 pear, grated (for extra sweetness and tenderness)
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, minced garlic, grated onion, grated ginger, rice wine (or mirin), and sesame seeds. If using, add grated pear as well.
  2. Add the thinly sliced beef to the marinade. Make sure the beef is well coated. Cover the bowl and let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, preferably overnight for the best flavor.
  3. Heat a pan or grill over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the marinated beef in batches, making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until the beef is cooked through and caramelized.
  4. Garnish with thinly sliced green onions and additional sesame seeds if desired.
  5. Serve hot with steamed rice and your favorite side dishes.
Enjoy your homemade Bulgogi! 🥩🔥
Wow, Bulgogi is always a hit in my household! Your recipe looks authentic and mouthwatering. I'm definitely going to try this out for our next Korean-inspired dinner night. Thanks for sharing!

This bulgogi recipe looks mouthwatering! I've been craving Korean flavors lately, so I'll definitely give this a try. Thanks for sharing! 🤤🍲

Oh, Bulgogi! 😍🥩 Such a flavor-packed delight! Your recipe looks fantastic—can't wait to give it a try! 🔥🍴 Thanks for sharing this mouthwatering gem with us!

Back