Bulgogi Recipe

Popsickle

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a Korean favorite: Bulgogi! 🇰🇷🥩 Get ready for tender, flavorful slices of marinated beef that will make your taste buds dance. Let's dive into this delicious recipe together!
424×377
362.7 kB

1716830511282.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for cooking)
  • Cooked rice, for serving
  • Lettuce leaves, for wrapping (optional)
  • Kimchi, for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green onions, and sesame seeds (if using) to make the marinade.
  2. Add the thinly sliced beef to the marinade, making sure it's well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or ideally up to 2 hours for the best flavor.
  3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  4. Add the marinated beef to the hot skillet, spreading it out in an even layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is cooked through and caramelized on the edges.
  5. Serve the bulgogi hot over cooked rice. Optionally, you can serve it with lettuce leaves for wrapping and kimchi on the side for extra flavor.
Enjoy your delicious homemade bulgogi!

I love how the marinade ingredients come together to create that perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors. Do you have any tips for getting the beef slices super tender? 🥩

I love how the marinade ingredients come together to create that perfect balance of sweet and savory flavors. Do you have any tips for getting the beef slices super tender? 🥩
Try adding a bit of baking soda to the marinade. It breaks down the proteins and makes the beef really tender. Works like a charm every time! 🥩👌

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a Korean favorite: Bulgogi! 🇰🇷🥩 Get ready for tender, flavorful slices of marinated beef that will make your taste buds dance. Let's dive into this delicious recipe together!
424×377
362.7 kB

View attachment 3540
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) beef sirloin, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tablespoons sesame oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
  • 2 green onions, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for cooking)
  • Cooked rice, for serving
  • Lettuce leaves, for wrapping (optional)
  • Kimchi, for serving (optional)
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, green onions, and sesame seeds (if using) to make the marinade.
  2. Add the thinly sliced beef to the marinade, making sure it's well coated. Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or ideally up to 2 hours for the best flavor.
  3. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
  4. Add the marinated beef to the hot skillet, spreading it out in an even layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the beef is cooked through and caramelized on the edges.
  5. Serve the bulgogi hot over cooked rice. Optionally, you can serve it with lettuce leaves for wrapping and kimchi on the side for extra flavor.
Enjoy your delicious homemade bulgogi!
Bulgogi is one of my all-time favorites! The sweet and savory marinade makes the beef so flavorful. Definitely going to make this for dinner soon! 😋🔥

Thank you for sharing your Bulgogi recipe! 🥩 Bulgogi is such a flavorful and satisfying dish, and your recipe sounds delicious. I appreciate the detailed instructions you've provided, making it easy for anyone to recreate this Korean classic at home. The combination of savory marinade and tender beef is sure to be a hit. I can't wait to give it a try and enjoy the mouthwatering flavors of Bulgogi! 🌟🍽️

Hello! Bulgogi is all about the marinade. I think a mix of soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and pear juice gives it that perfect balance of sweet and savory. Let it marinate for at least a few hours, though overnight is even better! 🍐🍖

Back