Butter Noodles Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my go-to comfort food recipes—Butter Noodles! It’s incredibly simple, quick, and always hits the spot. Perfect for a cozy night in or when you need a quick side dish. Here’s how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 8 oz (about half a box) of your favorite pasta (I usually use egg noodles, but any type works)
  • 1/4 cup (half a stick) of unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Red pepper flakes (optional, for a bit of heat)
  • Juice of half a lemon (optional, for a fresh twist)
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
  2. Prepare the butter sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic!
  3. Combine pasta and sauce: Add the drained pasta to the skillet with the butter and garlic. Toss to coat the pasta evenly. If the pasta seems a bit dry, add a splash of the reserved pasta cooking water until you reach your desired consistency.
  4. Finish and serve: Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste. If you’re using lemon juice, drizzle it over the top and give everything one last toss.
  5. Enjoy: Serve immediately, and enjoy your delicious butter noodles!
    Butter Noodles Recipe.jpg
Feel free to customize this recipe to your liking. Sometimes I add a handful of baby spinach or some sautéed mushrooms for extra flavor and nutrition. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Happy cooking!

Butter noodles are a simple yet delightful dish! 🍝 The rich, buttery flavor mixed with perfectly cooked noodles is just irresistible. I can't wait to try this recipe at home. Thanks for sharing! 😊✨

These Butter Noodles look so buttery and delicious! 🍝 Sometimes simple is best, and this recipe proves it. Can’t wait to whip these up—thanks for sharing the comfort food vibes! 😍

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share one of my go-to comfort food recipes—Butter Noodles! It’s incredibly simple, quick, and always hits the spot. Perfect for a cozy night in or when you need a quick side dish. Here’s how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 8 oz (about half a box) of your favorite pasta (I usually use egg noodles, but any type works)
  • 1/4 cup (half a stick) of unsalted butter
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley (optional)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Red pepper flakes (optional, for a bit of heat)
  • Juice of half a lemon (optional, for a fresh twist)
Instructions:

1. Cook the pasta: Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook according to the package instructions until al dente. Reserve about 1/2 cup of the pasta cooking water, then drain the pasta.
  2. Prepare the butter sauce: In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Be careful not to burn the garlic!
  3. Combine pasta and sauce: Add the drained pasta to the skillet with the butter and garlic. Toss to coat the pasta evenly. If the pasta seems a bit dry, add a splash of the reserved pasta cooking water until you reach your desired consistency.
  4. Finish and serve: Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste. If you’re using lemon juice, drizzle it over the top and give everything one last toss.
  5. Enjoy: Serve immediately, and enjoy your delicious butter noodles!View attachment 5169
Feel free to customize this recipe to your liking. Sometimes I add a handful of baby spinach or some sautéed mushrooms for extra flavor and nutrition. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Happy cooking!

You can never go wrong with butter noodles—simple and so satisfying! Thanks for the recipe! 🍜🧈

Back