Cajun Shrimp and Grits Delight

JulieBaker

Culinary Explorer
Sharing you guys again a very simple recipe, I hope you all like it as I did :) and I also hope that'll make your taste buds do a happy dance :ROFLMAO:
Cajun Shrimp and grits.jpg
Ingredients:
  • Grits
  • 16 ounces milk
  • 16 ounces chicken broth
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup stone ground grits
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • ¼ cup butter
  • ½ teaspoon pepper
  • Cajun shrimp
  • 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Instructions:
  1. Alrighty, let's start with the grits. In a saucepan, bring milk, chicken broth, and salt to a simmer. Once it's gently bubbling away, stir in the stone ground grits. Let them simmer, stirring occasionally, until they're thick and creamy, like a warm hug from Grandma. This'll take around 20-25 minutes.
  2. While the grits work their magic, let's focus on the shrimp. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt the unsalted butter. Toss in the shrimp and sprinkle them generously with that flavorful Cajun seasoning. Cook them until they're pink and perfectly tender, about 2-3 minutes per side.
  3. Now, let's bring it all together. Crush those garlic cloves and add them to a separate skillet with butter over medium heat. Let them infuse the butter for a minute or two. Then, mix in your cooked shrimp and give them a toss to coat them in that buttery garlic goodness.
  4. Plate up those creamy grits, forming a fluffy bed for your Cajun shrimp. Nestle those spicy sea gems on top and sprinkle with a dash of pepper for an extra kick. And there you have it, a dish fit for any occasion!

So, what do you think? Ready to give this Cajun Shrimp and Grits recipe a whirl? I promise, it's worth it! hehe

Sharing you guys again a very simple recipe, I hope you all like it as I did :) and I also hope that'll make your taste buds do a happy dance :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1871Ingredients:
  • Grits
  • 16 ounces milk
  • 16 ounces chicken broth
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup stone ground grits
  • 2 cloves garlic
  • ¼ cup butter
  • ½ teaspoon pepper
  • Cajun shrimp
  • 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails removed
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
Instructions:
  1. Alrighty, let's start with the grits. In a saucepan, bring milk, chicken broth, and salt to a simmer. Once it's gently bubbling away, stir in the stone ground grits. Let them simmer, stirring occasionally, until they're thick and creamy, like a warm hug from Grandma. This'll take around 20-25 minutes.
  2. While the grits work their magic, let's focus on the shrimp. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and melt the unsalted butter. Toss in the shrimp and sprinkle them generously with that flavorful Cajun seasoning. Cook them until they're pink and perfectly tender, about 2-3 minutes per side.
  3. Now, let's bring it all together. Crush those garlic cloves and add them to a separate skillet with butter over medium heat. Let them infuse the butter for a minute or two. Then, mix in your cooked shrimp and give them a toss to coat them in that buttery garlic goodness.
  4. Plate up those creamy grits, forming a fluffy bed for your Cajun shrimp. Nestle those spicy sea gems on top and sprinkle with a dash of pepper for an extra kick. And there you have it, a dish fit for any occasion!

So, what do you think? Ready to give this Cajun Shrimp and Grits recipe a whirl? I promise, it's worth it! hehe
Man, I gotta say, try swapping the regular butter for garlic-infused butter with those shrimp - takes it up a notch, adds a punch... 🍤🔥

Well, hot dang! This Cajun Shrimp and Grits recipe is giving my taste buds a serious case of FOMO! ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა Creamy grits, spicy shrimp, and garlic butter? Yes, please! I'm ready for this flavor rollercoaster! 😋

Cajun Shrimp and Grits Delight is a tantalizing Southern dish that combines the spicy kick of Cajun seasoning with the creamy comfort of grits, creating a flavorful symphony that's sure to please the palate! 🍤🔥

Your Cajun Shrimp and Grits recipe sounds absolutely delightful! I can already imagine the burst of flavors from the Cajun seasoning melding perfectly with the creamy texture of the grits. It's such a comforting and satisfying dish, perfect for any occasion. 🥲

Man, I gotta say, try swapping the regular butter for garlic-infused butter with those shrimp - takes it up a notch, adds a punch... 🍤🔥
Well, hot dang! This Cajun Shrimp and Grits recipe is giving my taste buds a serious case of FOMO! ૮ ˶´ ᵕˋ ˶ა Creamy grits, spicy shrimp, and garlic butter? Yes, please! I'm ready for this flavor rollercoaster! 😋

Wow, garlic-infused butter with Cajun shrimp sounds like a flavor explosion! Definitely going to try that next time. Thanks guys for sharing this delicious upgrade! :)

Cajun Shrimp and Grits Delight is a tantalizing Southern dish that combines the spicy kick of Cajun seasoning with the creamy comfort of grits, creating a flavorful symphony that's sure to please the palate! 🍤🔥
You said it perfectly! Cajun Shrimp and Grits Delight is the epitome of Southern comfort food. The spicy Cajun seasoning paired with creamy grits is a match made in culinary heaven. So glad you enjoy it too!

Your Cajun Shrimp and Grits recipe sounds absolutely delightful! I can already imagine the burst of flavors from the Cajun seasoning melding perfectly with the creamy texture of the grits. It's such a comforting and satisfying dish, perfect for any occasion. 🥲
Thank you for your kind words! Cajun Shrimp and Grits is a true comfort food classic, isn't it? :)

Back