Calypso coffee

SilentSeeker

Culinary Explorer
Hi there! For all you coffee lovers out there, this is a must have cocktail recipe. for you. It's very easy to make, and I'm sure you'll love it!

Ingredients
calypso coffee.jpg

Method​

• STEP 1
    Pour the coffee into a heatproof glass or mug. Stir in the liqueur, rum and sugar and mix until the sugar has dissolved.

• STEP 2
    Put a handful of ice in a cocktail shaker and add the cream. Shake a few times, just until the outside of the shaker feels a little frosty, then slowly strain the cream on top of the liqueur coffee – use a bar spoon or pour over the back of a teaspoon to help you slow down the pour and ensure the cream floats.

• STEP 3
    Garnish with a coffee bean and serve.

This Calypso coffee is a coffee lover's dream come true! With black coffee, coffee liqueur, and dark rum, it's a flavor explosion. The double cream adds a touch of luxury, and the coffee bean garnish is the cherry on top. It's the ultimate pick-me-up cocktail! ☕🥃

Strong coffee, creamy sweetness, and a touch of rum??? Sounds like the perfect pick-me-up for any coffee lover like me 🥹🥰 Gotta try this for my next afternoon caffeine kick! :coffee:

Back