Can I eat biscuits in empty stomach?

LunaWhisperer

Novice Foodie
So I've been wondering if munching on biscuits with nothing else in my belly is okay. You know, just straight up waking up and eating biscuits before anything else. I'm not talking about heavy stuff, just those light, maybe sweet or savory biscuits. Got me curious 'cause sometimes that's all I wanna grab in the morning. Thoughts?

Hello! In my experience, I've found that eating biscuits on an empty stomach can sometimes lead to discomfort or indigestion, it depends on the type of biscuits you eat. But, my mom finds it better to pair biscuits with something else, like a glass of milk or coffee, to help balance out the meal and prevent any potential discomfort.

Yes! I think it's safe, based on mu experience haha! I ate biscuit in empty tummy and I feel nothibg unusual ☺️

It's generally okay to eat biscuits on an empty stomach, but it's best to pair them with something more substantial for balanced nutrition.

Ah, biscuits, those delightful little treats that can tempt us at any time of day! While they can certainly satisfy a craving or provide a quick energy boost, they're typically high in refined carbohydrates and sugars, which can cause a rapid spike in blood sugar levels when consumed alone.

So I've been wondering if munching on biscuits with nothing else in my belly is okay. You know, just straight up waking up and eating biscuits before anything else. I'm not talking about heavy stuff, just those light, maybe sweet or savory biscuits. Got me curious 'cause sometimes that's all I wanna grab in the morning. Thoughts?
Given that biscuits are usually poor in nutrients and heavy in refined carbs, eating them while you're empty may not be the best option. To ensure that your meal is balanced and provides you with long-lasting energy, choose protein, fiber, and healthy fats.

Back