Can I use olive oil instead of butter for brownies?

Kento Nanami

Novice Foodie
Hey, everyone! Quick question: has anyone tried using olive oil in place of butter for making brownies? I'm curious about both taste and texture differences. Would love to hear experiences or tips if you've given this swap a shot. Thanks in advance for sharing your insights!

Hey, everyone! Quick question: has anyone tried using olive oil in place of butter for making brownies? I'm curious about both taste and texture differences. Would love to hear experiences or tips if you've given this swap a shot. Thanks in advance for sharing your insights!
Hey there! Thinking outside the baking box, huh? 🤔🍫 Using olive oil instead of butter for brownies is totally doable! Some folks swear by it for a healthier twist and that subtle fruity flavor. 🫒🍫 Just remember, olive oil's a bit lighter than butter, so you might need to adjust your recipe a smidge for texture. Give it a try and see how those brownies turn out! 🤞😋

Swapping olive oil for butter in brownies can yield a unique twist. Olive oil adds a subtle fruity flavor and can create a moist texture. Just remember, the flavor of olive oil can vary, so opt for a mild or fruity variety. Experiment with different ratios to find your perfect balance of richness and moisture. Happy baking! 🫔🍫

Hey there! Thinking outside the baking box, huh? 🤔🍫 Using olive oil instead of butter for brownies is totally doable! Some folks swear by it for a healthier twist and that subtle fruity flavor. 🫒🍫 Just remember, olive oil's a bit lighter than butter, so you might need to adjust your recipe a smidge for texture. Give it a try and see how those brownies turn out! 🤞😋

Sounds like a cool idea! I'll give olive oil a shot next time I whip up a batch of brownies and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip! 🍫

Swapping olive oil for butter in brownies can yield a unique twist. Olive oil adds a subtle fruity flavor and can create a moist texture. Just remember, the flavor of olive oil can vary, so opt for a mild or fruity variety. Experiment with different ratios to find your perfect balance of richness and moisture. Happy baking! 🫔🍫
Got it! Swapping olive oil for butter in brownies sounds intriguing. I'll give it a shot with a mild olive oil and see how it turns out. Thanks for the tip! ;)

Back