Can someone their healthiest version of ham and cheese quiche recipe?

Ajax

Novice Foodie
Hey foodies! I'm searching for a healthier twist on the classic ham and cheese quiche. Striving to keep flavors vibrant but cut back on calories and fats where possible, without sacrificing the soul of this beloved dish. Has anyone got a version that still tastes indulgent but makes you feel good about your choices?

Go for a mix of lean ham, reduced-fat cheese, and load up on veggies like spinach and tomatoes for a healthier quiche. Cutting back on cream and using low-fat milk works wonders too... 😉🥦🧀🍅🥚.

I've got a healthier ham and cheese quiche recipe that I love. Instead of using heavy cream, I swap it out for a mixture of low-fat milk and Greek yogurt. It still gives that creamy texture without all the extra calories. And for the crust, I use whole wheat pastry flour or even a cauliflower crust for an even lighter option. Load it up with plenty of veggies like spinach, bell peppers, and onions to add nutrients and flavor. Trust me, it's still super indulgent without all the guilt!

You got it! 🍳🧀 For a healthier ham and cheese quiche, choose lean ham, reduced-fat cheese, and load up on veggies like spinach and bell peppers. Consider a whole wheat or almond flour crust for extra fiber. Voila! A guilt-free, tasty treat! 🌱😋

Back