Can you put turkey gravy on chicken?🤔

bbcarmela

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, wondering if I can drizzle chicken with turkey gravy? 🤔 Is that gonna be a culinary faux pas? 🍗🍲 Let me know your thoughts and experiences! I can't wait to hear from you all! 🤗

Hey everyone, wondering if I can drizzle chicken with turkey gravy? 🤔 Is that gonna be a culinary faux pas? 🍗🍲 Let me know your thoughts and experiences! I can't wait to hear from you all! 🤗
Hey there! Lemon curd is so versatile! Try mixing it into your morning oatmeal 🥣 or drizzling it over pancakes 🥞 for a tangy twist. It’s also bomb on vanilla ice cream 🍨—trust me, you’ll love it! Thanks for being open to new ideas!

Sure, why not? Turkey gravy can add a savory flavor to chicken, but it might be a bit rich. Try it and see if you like it! 🍗 gravy

Absolutely, you can put turkey gravy on chicken! 🤩 It’s a great way to mix up flavors and make your chicken a bit more indulgent. Go for it and enjoy the tasty twist!

Back