Carrot Cake Cupcake 🧁ᵕ̈

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
As my little niece chowed down on my carrot cake cupcake, her face lit up like a Christmas tree 🎄. "Auntie, this is the bomb!" she shouted, eyes sparkling with newfound love for the flavor. It hit me: this cupcake is the ultimate family uniter. So here's my recipe, ready to spread some homemade happiness!

cupcake.jpg
Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 2/3 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
  • 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
  • Cream cheese frosting (store-bought or homemade)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
  2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger until well combined.
  3. In a separate large bowl, whisk together the vegetable oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
  4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
  5. Fold in the grated carrots and chopped walnuts, if using, until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
  6. Divide the batter evenly among the prepared cupcake liners, filling each about 2/3 full.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean.
8. Remove from the oven and allow the cupcakes to cool completely on a wire rack.
9. Once cooled, frost the cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and garnish with additional chopped walnuts, if desired.
10. Serve and enjoy the delightful taste of homemade carrot cake cupcakes!

Get ready to make some unforgettable memories! 🥕🍰

These carrot cake cupcakes are the bomb dot com! Moist, flavorful, and topped with the creamiest cream cheese frosting ever. I'm not usually a fan of carrot cake, but these cupcakes have converted me. Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe! 🥕🍰💕

These carrot cake cupcakes are the bomb dot com! Moist, flavorful, and topped with the creamiest cream cheese frosting ever. I'm not usually a fan of carrot cake, but these cupcakes have converted me. Thanks for sharing this amazing recipe! 🥕🍰💕
So glad you loved those carrot cake cupcakes! 😊 It's awesome when a recipe can convert a non-believer. Here's to more baking fun! 🥕🍰💕

Back