Carrots Greens Recipe

jannababe

Culinary Explorer
carrot-greens-recipe-plating-feature.jpg

When I first tried this carrot greens recipe, I was pleasantly surprised by how versatile and delicious these often-overlooked parts of the carrot can be! 🌿 It's a quick and easy dish that makes a perfect side or light meal. Here's how you can make it at home:

Ingredients:​

• Carrot greens (from about 1 bunch of carrots)
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: a pinch of red pepper flakes for some heat

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Greens: Start by washing the carrot greens thoroughly to remove any dirt. Trim off any thick stems and chop the greens into bite-sized pieces.
  2. Sauté the Garlic: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about a minute until it becomes fragrant, but be careful not to burn it.
  3. Cook the Greens: Add the chopped carrot greens to the skillet. Stir well to coat them with the garlic and oil. Sauté for about 3-5 minutes, or until the greens are wilted and tender.
  4. Season and Serve: Remove from heat and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. If you like a bit of spice, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Give everything a good toss, and you're ready to serve!

Conclusion:​

And there you have it! This carrot greens recipe is a great way to make use of every part of the carrot, adding both flavor and nutrition to your meal. 🥕🌱 Give it a try and enjoy the fresh, vibrant taste of these greens! If you have any leftovers, they make a great addition to soups or salads. Happy cooking! 🍳

When I first tried this carrot greens recipe, I was pleasantly surprised by how versatile and delicious these often-overlooked parts of the carrot can be! 🌿🥕

This Carrots Greens recipe sounds fantastic! 🥕 Love how you’re using every part of the carrot—so resourceful and tasty. Can’t wait to try this out and reduce food waste. Thanks for sharing such a creative recipe!

View attachment 5394
When I first tried this carrot greens recipe, I was pleasantly surprised by how versatile and delicious these often-overlooked parts of the carrot can be! 🌿 It's a quick and easy dish that makes a perfect side or light meal. Here's how you can make it at home:

Ingredients:​

• Carrot greens (from about 1 bunch of carrots)
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: a pinch of red pepper flakes for some heat

Instructions:​

1. Prepare the Greens: Start by washing the carrot greens thoroughly to remove any dirt. Trim off any thick stems and chop the greens into bite-sized pieces.
  2. Sauté the Garlic: In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about a minute until it becomes fragrant, but be careful not to burn it.
  3. Cook the Greens: Add the chopped carrot greens to the skillet. Stir well to coat them with the garlic and oil. Sauté for about 3-5 minutes, or until the greens are wilted and tender.
  4. Season and Serve: Remove from heat and add lemon juice, salt, and pepper. If you like a bit of spice, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. Give everything a good toss, and you're ready to serve!

Conclusion:​

And there you have it! This carrot greens recipe is a great way to make use of every part of the carrot, adding both flavor and nutrition to your meal. 🥕🌱 Give it a try and enjoy the fresh, vibrant taste of these greens! If you have any leftovers, they make a great addition to soups or salads. Happy cooking! 🍳
Carrot greens are super versatile! 🌿 I like to toss them into salads or blend them into pesto for a fresh twist. Do you have a go-to recipe for using up carrot greens?

Carrot greens? What a great way to use up the whole veggie! I’ve never tried cooking with them before, but this recipe looks intriguing. Will definitely give it a go!

Back