Cashew Chicken Meatballs

Bubbles

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I've got an exciting story to share with you today, I was experimenting in the kitchen, craving something delicious! These meatballs came to life, and they've been a savior in my recipe collection ever since.

INGREDIENTS
Cashew Chicken Meatballs.jpg

• 1 lbs. ground chicken
  • 1 tsp. sesame oil
  • 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs plain
  • 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
  • 1 egg lightly beaten
  • 1 tsp. minced garlic for meatballs
  • 2 Tbsp. grated onion
  • 1 tablespoon soy sauce
  • For the Glaze:
  • 1/3 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
  • 1 clove garlic minced
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 1 teaspoon sesame oil
  • 2 teaspoon cornstarch + 2 teaspoon water
Garnish:
  • Green onion
  • Sesame seeds
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Combine all the ingredients for the meatballs in a large bowl. Mix very well!
  3. Form the mixture into ~24 meatballs and place on your baking sheet.
  4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the meatballs are slightly browned on the outside and cooked through.
  5. While the meatballs are baking, whisk together the glaze ingredients in a small saucepan.
  6. Bring the mixture to a boil, whisking until the sauce begins to thicken. Reduce heat to low and continue to whisk occasionally until the meatballs are ready.
  7. Pour the glaze over the meatballs on the baking sheet and toss to coat.
  8. Serve meatballs as an appetizer or as a meal with rice and vegetables!
And there you have it, folks! I hope you enjoy making them as much as I enjoyed sharing this story with you! 🍗🥜✨

These look amazing! 👏👏 Love that you got creative in the kitchen and whipped up something so delicious .. Definitely gonna try these ..the glaze sounds incredible too .. Thanks for sharing! 😃

Back