Cauliflower Steaks with Hazelnuts & Browned Butter 🧈

SkrillexAoki

Novice Foodie
I am back with my deluxe recipes! :love: This one is named Cauliflower Steaks with Hazelnuts & Browned Butter. Sounds expensive right? Hahahaha Ikr :ROFLMAO: Well, this is not that hard to make, just trust me ;)
Cauliflower with Browned Butter.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 large head of cauliflower
  • 1/2 cup hazelnuts, chopped
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  2. Remove the outer leaves of the cauliflower and trim the stem end, leaving the core intact. Slice the cauliflower into 1-inch thick steaks. You should get 2-4 steaks depending on the size of the cauliflower.
  3. Place the cauliflower steaks on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
  4. Roast the cauliflower steaks in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until they are tender and golden brown, flipping halfway through cooking.
  5. While the cauliflower is roasting, prepare the browned butter. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Once melted, continue to cook the butter, swirling the pan occasionally, until it turns golden brown and smells nutty, about 3-5 minutes. Be careful not to burn the butter.
  6. Add the chopped hazelnuts and minced garlic to the browned butter. Cook for another 1-2 minutes until the hazelnuts are lightly toasted and the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and stir in the fresh lemon juice.
  7. Once the cauliflower steaks are done roasting, transfer them to a serving platter. Pour the hazelnut browned butter mixture over the steaks.
  8. Garnish the cauliflower steaks with chopped fresh parsley and additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
  9. Serve the Cauliflower Steaks with Hazelnuts & Browned Butter immediately as a delicious and elegant vegetarian main course or side dish.
I already know that your guest will truly enjoy this meal :love: Just do not forger to pair this with delicious beverages ;)

Wow, just wow! These Cauliflower Steaks were a game-changer. The combination of textures and flavors was out of this world. Plus, it's such a visually stunning dish – perfect for impressing guests at a dinner party!

Cauliflower steaks with hazelnuts and browned butter? Sounds like a gourmet treat! 🥦🌰 I'm intrigued by the flavor combo. Can't wait to give this recipe a try and impress my dinner guests! Thanks for sharing! 🍽️😋

Back