Kickin' Cauliflower Steaks Recipe

cheffyyow

Novice Foodie
Alright, my plant-based pals, listen up! I've got a killer cauliflower steak recipe that'll make you forget all about boring ol' meat. Yep, you read that right ;)(y) cauliflower can be a steak, and a darn good one at that! 😋

Ingredients:
  • 1 large head of cauliflower
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. First things first, preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). We want it nice and toasty for our cauliflower steaks.
  2. Carefully remove the leaves and trim the stem from the cauliflower head, but don't go too crazy – we need that stem to hold everything together.
  3. Using a sharp knife, slice the cauliflower into 1-inch thick "steaks." You should get about 4 slabs out of one head. If any florets fall off, just toss 'em in with the steaks – nothing goes to waste in this kitchen!
  4. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. This is gonna be your flavor bomb!
  5. Grab a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Arrange your cauliflower steaks on the sheet, leaving a bit of space between each one.
  6. Using a pastry brush (or your clean fingers if you're feeling fancy), generously coat both sides of the cauliflower steaks with the spice-oil mixture. Make sure every nook and cranny is covered in that deliciousness.
  7. Pop the baking sheet into the oven and let those steaks roast for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through. You'll know they're done when they're golden brown and fork-tender.
  8. Once they're out of the oven, transfer the cauliflower steaks to a plate and sprinkle them with the chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and flavor.
Trust me! You won't even miss the real steak after trying this plant-based masterpiece 💯 Let me know if you give this recipe a whirl! :love:

cauliflower_steaks.jpg

Alright, my plant-based pals, listen up! I've got a killer cauliflower steak recipe that'll make you forget all about boring ol' meat. Yep, you read that right ;)(y) cauliflower can be a steak, and a darn good one at that! 😋

Ingredients:
  • 1 large head of cauliflower
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. First things first, preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). We want it nice and toasty for our cauliflower steaks.
  2. Carefully remove the leaves and trim the stem from the cauliflower head, but don't go too crazy – we need that stem to hold everything together.
  3. Using a sharp knife, slice the cauliflower into 1-inch thick "steaks." You should get about 4 slabs out of one head. If any florets fall off, just toss 'em in with the steaks – nothing goes to waste in this kitchen!
  4. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, minced garlic, smoked paprika, cumin, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. This is gonna be your flavor bomb!
  5. Grab a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Arrange your cauliflower steaks on the sheet, leaving a bit of space between each one.
  6. Using a pastry brush (or your clean fingers if you're feeling fancy), generously coat both sides of the cauliflower steaks with the spice-oil mixture. Make sure every nook and cranny is covered in that deliciousness.
  7. Pop the baking sheet into the oven and let those steaks roast for about 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through. You'll know they're done when they're golden brown and fork-tender.
  8. Once they're out of the oven, transfer the cauliflower steaks to a plate and sprinkle them with the chopped fresh parsley for a pop of color and flavor.
Trust me! You won't even miss the real steak after trying this plant-based masterpiece 💯 Let me know if you give this recipe a whirl! :love:

1500×1125
422.8 kB

View attachment 2877
Just made this cauliflower steak and it blew my mind 🤯! Never thought veggies could taste this good. Thanks for the recipe!

Whoa, this Kickin' Cauliflower Steaks recipe is blowing my mind! 🔥🥦 Cauliflower as steaks? Genius! And adding a kick to it? Count me in! 💥 Can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing, I'm always on the lookout for tasty veggie dishes that pack a punch! 🌱

Spice up your dinner with these Kickin' Cauliflower Steaks! 🔥🥦 A flavorful and satisfying veggie dish that packs a punch. Can't wait to try it out! 😋👍

These kickin' cauliflower steaks are sure to spice up my dinner routine! 🔥🥦 Can't wait to try this healthier twist on a classic dish!

Back