Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast

legendleejieun

Culinary Explorer
I'm thrilled to share a recipe that's close to my heart:

Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast!!
Cheesy Bacon and Spinach  Chicken Breast .jpeg
Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast .jpeg

It's one of those dishes that instantly brings a smile to your face and warms you up from the inside out.

Here are the Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 4 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Toothpicks or kitchen twine, for securing
  • Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease a baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
  2. Using a sharp knife, carefully butterfly each chicken breast by slicing horizontally through the thickest part, leaving one side attached. This will create a pocket for the stuffing.
  3. In a skillet over medium heat, add one tablespoon of olive oil. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, until fragrant.
  4. Add the fresh spinach leaves to the skillet and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
  5. In a mixing bowl, combine the chopped bacon, shredded mozzarella cheese, and cooked spinach. Mix until well combined.
  6. Stuff each chicken breast with the bacon, cheese, and spinach mixture, then secure the openings with toothpicks or kitchen twine to keep the filling inside.
  7. Season the stuffed chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste, then place them in the prepared baking dish.
  8. Drizzle the remaining tablespoon of olive oil over the chicken breasts for extra flavor.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
  10. Once cooked, remove the toothpicks or twine from the chicken breasts and garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.
  11. Serve your Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast hot, alongside your favorite sides like mashed potatoes or roasted vegetables.
  12. Enjoy the hearty and flavorful goodness of this comforting dish with your loved ones!

I hope you enjoy making and devouring this cheesy, bacon-filled delight! Let me know how it turns out for you. Happy cooking! 🍗🧀🥓

Oh my goodness, Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast?! 🧀🥓🌿 That sounds absolutely mouthwatering! Can't wait to give this recipe a whirl. Thanks a bunch for sharing—it's going to be a flavor explosion in every bite! 🍗🎉

Oh wow! This Cheesy Bacon and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast sounds incredible! A flavorful combination of cheesy goodness, crispy bacon, and savory spinach stuffed into tender chicken breast. 🍗🧀🥬

Back