Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast

stephaniesooenjoyer

Novice Foodie
Hey foodies! 🌟 Get ready to dive into a flavor-packed adventure with our Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe! 🍄🍃 Imagine tender chicken breasts, lovingly filled with a savory blend of mushrooms, spinach, and gooey mozzarella cheese. 🧀🤤 It's like a cozy hug for your taste buds! Whether you're cooking for family dinner or hosting a dinner party, this dish is sure to steal the show. 🎉
Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast.jpg

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup chopped mushrooms
  • 2 cups fresh spinach
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
  • Toothpicks or kitchen twine (for securing)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant.
  3. Add the chopped mushrooms to the skillet and cook until they release their moisture and start to brown, about 5-7 minutes.
  4. Stir in the fresh spinach and cook until wilted, about 2-3 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
  5. Butterfly each chicken breast by slicing horizontally through the thickest part of the breast, being careful not to cut all the way through. Open up the breast like a book.
  6. Divide the mushroom and spinach mixture evenly among the chicken breasts, placing it on one side of each breast. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the filling.
  7. Fold the other half of the chicken breast over the filling to enclose it, and secure with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
  8. Place the stuffed chicken breasts in a baking dish and season the outside with salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
  10. Remove the toothpicks or twine before serving. Enjoy your delicious Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast!

I'm always up for trying new recipes, especially when they involve yummy ingredients like mushrooms and spinach. Stuffed chicken breast? Count me in! Thanks for sharing this suggestion—I can't wait to give it a try and savor every bite 🙂😉👍👌😋

Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast? Sounds divine! 🍄🍃 Can't wait to try this tasty recipe out. Thanks for sharing! 👩‍🍳👌

Your Mushroom and Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast has my taste buds tingling with excitement! 😋🐔 Love the idea of juicy chicken stuffed with flavorful mushrooms and spinach - a winning combo! 🎉 Can't wait to try this out for dinner tonight! Thanks for sharing your tasty recipe!

Back