Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey all you snackaholics! 🙌 Calling all movie marathoners and game day champions! 📣 This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread is about to become your new BFF. Think warm, fluffy bread smothered in melty cheese, crispy bacon bits, and that irresistible ranch flavor – it's a flavor explosion in every pull! Lemme share with you :D
Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 loaf of sourdough or Italian bread
  • 8 oz cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
  • 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch seasoning until well combined and deliciously creamy.
  3. Using a serrated knife, cut the loaf of bread into a crosshatch pattern, slicing about 3/4 of the way through the bread, but leaving the bottom intact. This will create little squares or cubes of bread that you can pull apart later.
  4. Carefully stuff the cream cheese mixture into the slits and crevices of the bread, making sure to get it into all those nooks and crannies.
  5. In a separate bowl, mix together the shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses, reserving a little bit of each for the topping.
  6. Sprinkle the cheese mixture over the stuffed bread, making sure to get some in between the cracks and crevices.
  7. Top the bread with the crumbled bacon, distributing it evenly over the top.
  8. Pour the melted butter over the entire loaf, allowing it to seep down into the cracks and crevices.
  9. Finally, sprinkle the reserved cheese over the top, followed by the fresh parsley if you're using it.
  10. Bake the pull-apart bread for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the top is golden and crispy.
  11. Let the bread cool for 5-10 minutes, then use a knife or your fingers to pull apart the cheesy, bacony pieces and start dipping, dunking, and devouring!
Alrighty everyone, that's all!! One bite and you'll be begging for more. Let me know if you try it – I have a feeling you won't be disappointed! ;)🤭

Wow! The combination of creamy cheese, savory bacon, and zesty ranch seasoning sounds irresistible. I can't wait to give this recipe a try for our next family movie night 🤤

Wow! The combination of creamy cheese, savory bacon, and zesty ranch seasoning sounds irresistible. I can't wait to give this recipe a try for our next family movie night 🤤
Hey everyone! I think Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pull-Apart Bread sounds like the ultimate comfort food indulgence. Though it's not the healthiest option, the combination of gooey cheese, crispy bacon, and zesty ranch flavor is irresistible! 🧀🥓🥖

Back