Cheesy Baked Potato

Aprodhite

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, so, uh, I tried this recipe the other day, and I kind of loved it, but you know, no big deal. I just thought, hey, maybe you'd like to give it a shot too :). It's nothing fancy, just a cozy little dish that hits the spot. So, here it goes!

Ingredients:
  • 4 Medium (720g) Baking Potatoes
  • 2 Tins (800g) Baked Beans (choose reduced salt & sugar whenever possible)
  • 4 Heaped tablespoons (80g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (grated)
  • 4 Teaspoons (12g) Vegetable Oil
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel.
  3. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub each potato with vegetable oil. This will give them that crispy skin we all love.
  4. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until they're tender when pierced with a fork.
  5. While the potatoes are baking, heat up the baked beans in a saucepan over medium heat until they're hot and bubbly.
  6. Once the potatoes are done, carefully remove them from the oven and slice them open.
  7. Spoon a generous amount of hot baked beans onto each potato.
  8. Top each potato with a hearty sprinkle of grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese.
  9. Pop the potatoes back into the oven for a couple of minutes, just until the cheese is melted and gooey.
  10. Serve hot and enjoy your cheesy baked potato goodness!

A little disclaimer :) Always check the label of each ingredient for allergy warnings :)
    If you're feeling adventurous, maybe throw some crispy bacon on top or add a dollop of sour cream. Hey, why not? Life's too short for boring potatoes! Anyway, let me know how it turns out for you 😁

baked potato with beans and cheese.jpg

Oh wow, this Cheesy Baked Potato recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🧀🥔 I mean, who can resist the combination of fluffy baked potatoes smothered in gooey melted cheese? It's the ultimate comfort food indulgence, perfect for cozy nights in or as a crowd-pleasing side dish at gatherings. Plus, you can totally customize it with your favorite toppings like crispy bacon, chives, or sour cream. I'm definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😍👩‍🍳

Oh wow, this Cheesy Baked Potato recipe looks absolutely mouthwatering! 🧀🥔 I mean, who can resist the combination of fluffy baked potatoes smothered in gooey melted cheese? It's the ultimate comfort food indulgence, perfect for cozy nights in or as a crowd-pleasing side dish at gatherings. Plus, you can totally customize it with your favorite toppings like crispy bacon, chives, or sour cream. I'm definitely adding this to my must-try list! 😍👩‍🍳

Oh, I absolutely adore Cheesy Baked Potatoes! 🧀🥔 There's just something so comforting about creamy, tender potatoes topped with gooey melted cheese—it's the ultimate comfort food that never fails to satisfy! 🌟😋

Oh, I absolutely adore Cheesy Baked Potatoes! 🧀🥔 There's just something so comforting about creamy, tender potatoes topped with gooey melted cheese—it's the ultimate comfort food that never fails to satisfy! 🌟😋
True, it never fails to satisfy me too :)

Hey everyone, so, uh, I tried this recipe the other day, and I kind of loved it, but you know, no big deal. I just thought, hey, maybe you'd like to give it a shot too :). It's nothing fancy, just a cozy little dish that hits the spot. So, here it goes!

Ingredients:
  • 4 Medium (720g) Baking Potatoes
  • 2 Tins (800g) Baked Beans (choose reduced salt & sugar whenever possible)
  • 4 Heaped tablespoons (80g) Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese (grated)
  • 4 Teaspoons (12g) Vegetable Oil
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
  2. Wash the potatoes and pat them dry with a kitchen towel.
  3. Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub each potato with vegetable oil. This will give them that crispy skin we all love.
  4. Place the potatoes directly on the oven rack and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until they're tender when pierced with a fork.
  5. While the potatoes are baking, heat up the baked beans in a saucepan over medium heat until they're hot and bubbly.
  6. Once the potatoes are done, carefully remove them from the oven and slice them open.
  7. Spoon a generous amount of hot baked beans onto each potato.
  8. Top each potato with a hearty sprinkle of grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese.
  9. Pop the potatoes back into the oven for a couple of minutes, just until the cheese is melted and gooey.
  10. Serve hot and enjoy your cheesy baked potato goodness!

A little disclaimer :) Always check the label of each ingredient for allergy warnings :)
    If you're feeling adventurous, maybe throw some crispy bacon on top or add a dollop of sour cream. Hey, why not? Life's too short for boring potatoes! Anyway, let me know how it turns out for you 😁

View attachment 2142
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Cheesy Baked Potato sounds like the ultimate comfort food. I can already imagine the fluffy baked potato, loaded with gooey melted cheese, crispy bacon bits, and perhaps some tangy sour cream and fresh chives on top. Plus, it's a versatile dish that can be customized with various toppings to suit everyone's tastes. Can't wait to try making these Cheesy Baked Potatoes for a cozy and delicious meal!

Back