Cheesy Beef Chimichangas Recipe

ur.cookerist

Novice Foodie
Hey there, foodie friends! Spice up your dinner routine with this mouthwatering Tex-Mex classic recipe 🔥😋

Beef_Cheese_Chimichangas.jpg

🌮 Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup refried beans
  • 6 large flour tortillas
  • Cooking oil for frying
  • Optional toppings: Sour cream, salsa, guacamole, chopped cilantro

🌮 Instructions:
  1. Start by preparing the filling for the chimichangas. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and cooked through, breaking it apart with a spoon as it cooks.
  2. Add the finely chopped onion and minced garlic to the skillet with the cooked ground beef, and sauté for 2-3 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
  3. Stir in the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to allow the spices to bloom and become fragrant.
  4. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until melted and combined with the beef mixture.
  5. Warm the flour tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds to make them pliable. Spoon a generous portion of the beef and cheese filling onto each tortilla, spreading it out evenly down the center.
  6. Spoon a dollop of refried beans onto each tortilla, spreading it out over the beef and cheese filling.
  7. Fold the sides of the tortillas over the filling, then roll them up tightly into neat bundles, resembling burritos.
  8. In a large skillet or deep fryer, heat about 1 inch of cooking oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
  9. Carefully place the chimichangas seam side down into the hot oil, working in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding the pan.
  10. Fry the chimichangas for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  11. Once the chimichangas are cooked to perfection, remove them from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess oil.
  12. Serve the Cheesy Beef Chimichangas hot, garnished with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and chopped cilantro.
Enjoy these delicious Tex-Mex delights with family and friends, and savor every flavorful bite! 🌮🧀

Hey there, foodie friends! Spice up your dinner routine with this mouthwatering Tex-Mex classic recipe 🔥😋

View attachment 2862
🌮 Ingredients:
  • 1 pound ground beef
  • 1 small onion, finely chopped
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup refried beans
  • 6 large flour tortillas
  • Cooking oil for frying
  • Optional toppings: Sour cream, salsa, guacamole, chopped cilantro

🌮 Instructions:
  1. Start by preparing the filling for the chimichangas. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned and cooked through, breaking it apart with a spoon as it cooks.
  2. Add the finely chopped onion and minced garlic to the skillet with the cooked ground beef, and sauté for 2-3 minutes until the onion is soft and translucent.
  3. Stir in the chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper, and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to allow the spices to bloom and become fragrant.
  4. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in the shredded cheddar cheese until melted and combined with the beef mixture.
  5. Warm the flour tortillas in the microwave for a few seconds to make them pliable. Spoon a generous portion of the beef and cheese filling onto each tortilla, spreading it out evenly down the center.
  6. Spoon a dollop of refried beans onto each tortilla, spreading it out over the beef and cheese filling.
  7. Fold the sides of the tortillas over the filling, then roll them up tightly into neat bundles, resembling burritos.
  8. In a large skillet or deep fryer, heat about 1 inch of cooking oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking.
  9. Carefully place the chimichangas seam side down into the hot oil, working in batches if necessary to avoid overcrowding the pan.
  10. Fry the chimichangas for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
  11. Once the chimichangas are cooked to perfection, remove them from the oil and drain on a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess oil.
  12. Serve the Cheesy Beef Chimichangas hot, garnished with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, salsa, guacamole, and chopped cilantro.
Enjoy these delicious Tex-Mex delights with family and friends, and savor every flavorful bite! 🌮🧀
Oh man, cheesy beef chimichangas are a total crowd-pleaser! I love the combination of savory beef, gooey cheese, and crispy tortilla. Plus, you can customize them with your favorite toppings like salsa, guacamole, or sour cream. These are definitely going on my menu for the next game night! Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!

Oh man, cheesy beef chimichangas are a total crowd-pleaser! I love the combination of savory beef, gooey cheese, and crispy tortilla. Plus, you can customize them with your favorite toppings like salsa, guacamole, or sour cream. These are definitely going on my menu for the next game night! Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!
I'm always on the hunt for new dinner ideas, and these cheesy beef chimichangas are calling my name! 😍 Thanks for sharing the recipe, I think they'll be a hit with my family! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦

I absolutely love Cheesy Beef Chimichangas! 😍 They're like little bundles of joy wrapped in a crispy tortilla blanket! 🌯🧀 Can't wait to try this at home! 😉🙂👌✨

Yum! These chimichangas are cheesy goodness! 🧀🌯 Can't wait to dig into that flavorful beef filling wrapped in crispy tortillas. A definite crowd-pleaser! 😋👌

Cheesy beef chimichangas? Count me in for a delicious fiesta! 🧀🌯 Can't wait to savor every bite of this comforting dish!

Back