Cheesy Buttered Corn

ziggythecat

Novice Foodie
Hey there, friends! I just had to share this amazing cheesy garlic buttered corn recipe with you all. I made it last week and let me tell you, it was a total game-changer! 🌽✨

Now, let's dive into how I made this mouthwatering dish...

Ingredients (for 4 servings):
  • 4 ears of fresh corn, husked and cleaned
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Optional: chopped parsley for garnish
Instructions:
  • First off, I got my hands on 4 ears of fresh corn and gave them a good husking and cleaning.
  • Then, in a skillet over medium heat, I melted 4 tablespoons of butter until it was all nice and bubbly.
  • Next, I tossed in 2 cloves of minced garlic and let them sizzle away until they were fragrant and golden brown. Ah, that aroma!
  • Once the garlic was doing its thing, I added the corn to the skillet and let it cook, turning occasionally, until it was tender and starting to char a bit. That char adds some irresistible flavor, trust me.
  • With the corn cooked just right, I sprinkled on about 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese. Gotta have that cheesy goodness!
  • Don't forget to season it up with a bit of salt and pepper, to taste. Every bite should be perfectly seasoned.
  • After giving it all a good toss in the skillet until the cheese was melty and coating every kernel, I transferred the corn to a serving platter.
  • For a final touch, I garnished it with some chopped parsley to add a pop of color and freshness.
  • And there you have it - cheesy garlic buttered corn that's sure to steal the show at any meal! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out for you.
Enjoy! 🌽🧀🌿

3.jpg

Yo, this cheesy garlic buttered corn recipe is legit! Made it last week and it was fire 🔥. Trust me, gotta try it ASAP. 🌽🧀✨

Back