Cheesy Lamb Bake Recipe

fluffyiyoyo

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! 👋 I've got the most delicious recipe to share with you all that my aunti taught ..It's a tender lamb layered with gooey cheese, savory herbs, and hearty potatoes. A comforting and satisfying one-pan meal that will have your taste buds singing 👩‍🎤😄

Cheesy Lamb Bake.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground lamb
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 cups beef or chicken broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs
  • 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a large skillet, cook the ground lamb over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat.
  3. Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes until the onions are translucent.
  4. Pour in the broth and heavy cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
  5. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese until it's melted and well incorporated.
  6. Transfer the cheesy lamb mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and the breadcrumbs.
  7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
  8. Sprinkle the fresh chopped parsley over the top and serve hot.
This Cheesy Lamb Bake is sure to become a new family favorite. The rich, savory flavors are absolutely irresistible 🧀🤤 Enjoy!

Wow, this Cheesy Lamb Bake is like a big hug on a plate! The tender lamb, gooey cheese, and hearty potatoes are like a flavor dance party in my mouth. And bonus, it's a one-pan wonder! Can't wait to dig in! 😋

Thanks for sharing! I love finding new ways to cook lamb, and this Cheesy Lamb Bake looks like a winner. Can already imagine the cheesy goodness. 😍

Hey there, fellow foodies! 👋 I've got the most delicious recipe to share with you all that my aunti taught ..It's a tender lamb layered with gooey cheese, savory herbs, and hearty potatoes. A comforting and satisfying one-pan meal that will have your taste buds singing 👩‍🎤😄

View attachment 1902

Ingredients:

• 1 lb ground lamb
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 2 cups beef or chicken broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs
  • 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. In a large skillet, cook the ground lamb over medium-high heat, breaking it up with a wooden spoon, until browned and cooked through. Drain any excess fat.
  3. Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes until the onions are translucent.
  4. Pour in the broth and heavy cream. Bring the mixture to a simmer and let it cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened.
  5. Remove the skillet from heat and stir in 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese until it's melted and well incorporated.
  6. Transfer the cheesy lamb mixture to a 9x13 inch baking dish. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese and the breadcrumbs.
  7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
  8. Sprinkle the fresh chopped parsley over the top and serve hot.
This Cheesy Lamb Bake is sure to become a new family favorite. The rich, savory flavors are absolutely irresistible 🧀🤤 Enjoy!
Hey, Thanks for sharing the Cheesy Lamb Bake recipe! It sounds like a flavorful and comforting dish, perfect for enjoying tender lamb baked to perfection with melty cheese. Can't wait to try making this delicious and hearty meal for a satisfying dinner. 🧀🍖🍽️

Back