Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken

LunaWhisperer

Novice Foodie
I'm excited to tell you about Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken, which is one of my all-time favorite meals. This dish is my comfort food and surely it can satisfy anyone's cravings, too, whether you're making it for yourself, your family, or a fancy dinner party. Here's how you can make it! :)

Spinach-Stuffed-Chicken-SQ (1).jpg

Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 cup of fresh spinach leaves
  • 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Olive oil for cooking
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
  2. Carefully butterfly each chicken breast, slicing horizontally almost all the way through, so you can open it up like a book.
  3. Season both sides of the chicken breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
  4. Lay a handful of spinach leaves on one side of each chicken breast.
  5. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over the spinach.
  6. Gently fold the other side of the chicken breast over the filling to close it, creating a stuffed chicken breast.
  7. Secure the edges with toothpicks if needed to keep the filling inside.
  8. Heat some olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
  9. Once the oil is hot, carefully add the stuffed chicken breasts to the skillet and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, until they are golden brown.
  10. Transfer the browned chicken breasts to a baking dish.
  11. Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the top of each stuffed chicken breast.
  12. Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the center.
  13. Once cooked, remove the toothpicks and serve hot.
Your family and friends will love this Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken because it has a tasty filling and juicy chicken. I hope you can enjoy this tasty home-cooked meal! 😋

Back