Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeño Popper

KarenDeel

Culinary Explorer
Hello, flavor explorers! Ready to elevate your snack game? 🌶️🧀 Let’s make Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers—a spicy, creamy treat that’s perfect for game days or any time you need a tasty bite! 🌶️🧀 These poppers are stuffed with a blend of cheeses and baked to crispy perfection.

Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeño Popper

Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeño Popper (1).jpg

Ingredients:

• 12 fresh jalapeños, halved and seeded
  • 1 cup cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
  • 1/2 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
Instructions:

1. Preheat and prep: Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Place the jalapeño halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  2. Make the filling: In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  3. Stuff the peppers: Spoon the cheese mixture into each jalapeño half, packing it in generously.
  4. Add the crunch: In a small bowl, combine the panko breadcrumbs with olive oil. Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the stuffed jalapeños.
  5. Bake and enjoy: Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and the breadcrumbs are golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
Enjoy these spicy, cheesy delights! 😋🔥

These Cheesy Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers look bomb—cheesy, spicy, and crispy! Thanks for the recipe, can’t wait to try these at my next game day! 🙌

I made this last night for dinner. My husband absolutely loved it. This will definitely be a staple in our home. Thank you for the recipe :love:🫶👌

Back