Cherry Bounce Recipe

hoyeon

Culinary Explorer
Hi everyone! I’ve recently been experimenting with homemade liqueurs, and I’ve come across this amazing Cherry Bounce recipe that I had to share. It’s a delightful mix of cherries and spices, perfect for sipping or gifting. Here’s how to make it:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
  • 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
  • 2 cups bourbon or brandy
  • 1 teaspoon whole cloves
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    Cherry Bounce Recipe.jpg
Instructions:

1. Prepare the Cherries: Wash and pit the cherries. You can leave them whole or cut them in half if you prefer.
  2. Combine Ingredients: In a clean, airtight jar, layer the cherries and sugar. Let it sit for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally until the sugar starts to dissolve.
  3. Add the Liquor and Spices: Pour the bourbon or brandy over the cherries and sugar. Add the cloves, cinnamon stick, and vanilla extract.
  4. Seal and Store: Seal the jar tightly and store it in a cool, dark place for at least 2 months. Shake the jar every few days to help the flavors meld.
  5. Strain and Bottle: After 2 months, strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth into a clean bottle. Discard the solids.
  6. Enjoy: Your Cherry Bounce is now ready to enjoy! It’s great over ice, in cocktails, or even drizzled over desserts.

🍒 That Cherry Bounce recipe sounds fantastic! Can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks for sharing! 🥂

This Cherry Bounce recipe looks amazing! 🍒 I love how simple and tasty it seems. The combination of cherries and alcohol sounds perfect for a fun treat. I can't wait to try making it myself! 🎉

Cherry bounce? Sounds like a fun twist on a classic! 🍒🥃 Definitely adding this to my to-try list. Cheers to new flavors!

Back