Cherry bruschetta πŸ’πŸ₯–

potatohead101

Culinary Explorer
Warning to my friends with diabetes: this cherry bruschetta πŸ’πŸ₯– might not be the best choice for you. It's sweet and delicious, but watch out for those sugar spikes!

1200Γ—900
273.9 kB

Cherry bruschetta.jpg

Cook: 9 mins
Level: Easy
Servings: 12

Ingredients​

• 1 loaf ciabatta
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • 100g ricotta
  • 12 cherries
  • 80g prosciutto

Method​

• STEP 1
    Preheat the grill to its maximum temperature. Slice the ciabatta into 12 pieces, then coat each piece on both sides with a small amount of extra virgin olive oil. Grill the bread for 2 minutes on each side.

• STEP 2
    Apply a layer of ricotta cheese onto the grilled ciabatta. Remove pits from cherries, halve them, and place them on top of the bruschetta along with the prosciutto. Finish by drizzling some additional olive oil before serving.

This cherry bruschetta sounds amazing but definitely something to keep an eye on if you're managing your sugar levels. I might try swapping out the cherries for something a bit lower in sugar, like tomatoes or even berries. Anyone else have any good low-sugar alternatives? πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

Thanks for sharing your Cherry Bruschetta recipe! πŸ’πŸ₯– It sounds absolutely delicious and such a refreshing twist on the classic bruschetta. The combination of sweet cherries with savory ingredients is intriguingβ€”can't wait to try it out! Do you have any tips on selecting the best cherries or any specific type of bread that works best with this recipe? Looking forward to making this for my next gathering! 😊🍽️

Back