Chewy Gooey Chocolate Chip Cookie 🍪🍫😋

letswinwin

Novice Foodie
Best-Gooey-Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-Soft-Chewy-Recipe-22-WIDE.jpg
Who can say no to a Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie, right? Specially when they're soft, gooey, and packed with chocolatey goodness. I just had to share with you this fantastic cookie recipe that a friend recently gave me ;) 🍪

Ingredients:

• 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 cup packed light brown sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Instructions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C) and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
  2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
  3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add this dry mixture to the wet ingredients, mixing until well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips.
  4. Drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheets.
  5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Give them a try and let me know what you think. I promise you won't be disappointed! ;)

Oh my goodness, these Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies look absolutely irresistible! 🤤 I can practically taste the gooey chocolate chips just by reading the recipe! Definitely adding these to my baking list for the weekend. Thanks for sharing such a delicious treat with us! 🍪🍫

Oh wow! Chewy chocolate chip cookies are the best! They're like little bundles of joy, especially when they're soft and gooey with lots of chocolate chips. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I can't wait to try it myself! 🍪

Lots of chocolate chips and plus its chewy in the inside??? 😮😋🤤 I am looking for a chocolate chip cookie recipe so I can bake one for my friends and this recipe is so helpful and easy to make! Can't wait to bake one for my friends! 🍪😻

Absolutely irresistible! 🍪😋 Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are always a crowd-pleaser, especially when they're soft, gooey, and bursting with chocolatey goodness. Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe—my sweet tooth is already tingling with anticipation!

This chewy gooey chocolate chip cookie is so irresistible, it'll have you craving more with every delicious bite! 🍪🍫😋

Back