Chicken Alfredo

Serene

Culinary Explorer
Tasty food at the comfort of your home šŸ˜ Try my Home-cooked Chicken Alfredo!

Chicken Alfredo.jpg

Ingredients:​

• 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
  • 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced thinly
  • Salt and black pepper, to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup unsalted butter
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
  • Additional grated Parmesan cheese (for serving)

Instructions:​

1. Cook the Pasta:
    • Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the fettuccine pasta and cook according to package instructions until al dente. Drain the pasta and set it aside.
  2. Cook the Chicken:
    • Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
    • Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken slices and cook until they are golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set it aside.
  3. Prepare the Alfredo Sauce:
    • In the same skillet, add minced garlic and cook for about 1 minute until fragrant.
    • Reduce the heat to medium-low and add the heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and unsalted butter. Stir constantly until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened, about 3-4 minutes.
  4. Combine Sauce and Pasta:
    • Add the cooked pasta to the skillet with the Alfredo sauce. Toss gently to coat the pasta evenly with the sauce.
  5. Add Chicken:
    • Slice the cooked chicken breasts into thin strips. Add the sliced chicken to the skillet with the pasta and sauce.
  6. Serve:
    • Garnish the Chicken Alfredo with chopped fresh parsley and additional grated Parmesan cheese.
    • Serve immediately, while hot.
Enjoy your delicious homemade Chicken Alfredo! Adjust the seasoning according to your taste preferences, and feel free to add vegetables like broccoli or peas for extra flavor and nutrition.

Mmm, chicken Alfredo! That's always a crowd-pleaser. Can't wait to whip up a batch of creamy goodness for dinner tonight. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

My Japanese friend made these for me once, and I've been craving them ever since! Can't wait to try making them myself. šŸ˜‹

Back