Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza Recipe

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Foodies! Are you looking for a new pizza recipe for your midnight cravings? Because I have a recipe that will give you a serotonin. The chicken broccoli alfredo pizza. The chicken alfredo and pizza are two kings of the comfort food realm, so when they join forces, you get something truly magical. Here's how to make it.

Ingredients:​

• 1 pre-made pizza dough (store-bought or homemade)
  • 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced or shredded
  • 1 cup broccoli florets, blanched or steamed
  • 1 cup Alfredo sauce (store-bought or homemade)
  • 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the Oven: Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended for your pizza dough.
  2. Prepare the Toppings:
    • If the chicken breast is not cooked, cook it until fully done, then dice or shred it.
    • Steam or blanch the broccoli florets until they are tender but still crisp. Drain and set aside.
  3. Prepare the Dough:
    • Roll out the pizza dough on a floured surface to your desired thickness and shape.
    • Transfer the dough to a pizza stone or a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
  4. Make the Alfredo Sauce:
    • If you're making homemade Alfredo sauce, prepare it according to your favorite recipe. Otherwise, heat up the store-bought Alfredo sauce in a saucepan over low heat.
  5. Assemble the Pizza:
    • Brush the olive oil over the surface of the pizza dough.
    • Spread the minced garlic evenly over the dough.
    • Evenly spread the Alfredo sauce over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
    • Sprinkle half of the shredded mozzarella cheese over the Alfredo sauce.
    • Distribute the cooked chicken and broccoli evenly over the cheese.
    • Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese and grated Parmesan cheese over the top.
    • Season with salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper flakes if desired.
  6. Bake the Pizza:
    • Place the pizza in the preheated oven and bake according to the instructions for your pizza dough, typically around 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly and melted.
  7. Serve:
    • Once the pizza is done, remove it from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
    • Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
    • Slice the pizza and serve hot. Enjoy your delicious Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza!
Feel free to adjust the ingredients and proportions according to your taste preferences. Enjoy this homemade pizza and let me know your thoughts! 🍕👌😋

alfredo pizza.jpg

This chicken broccoli alfredo pizza recipe looks like the ultimate comfort food mashup! 🍕🥦 Can't resist the creamy alfredo sauce paired with tender chicken and crisp broccoli all on top of a delicious pizza crust. Definitely adding this to my must-try list for pizza night! Thanks for sharing the mouthwatering recipe! 🤤👍

Your Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Pizza recipe sounds absolutely mouthwatering! 🍕🥦🍗 Combining the creamy Alfredo sauce with tender chicken and broccoli on a pizza crust is such a delicious idea. I can't wait to try making it myself and enjoy a slice of this flavorful pizza.

Back