Chicken Macaroni Salad

xxscj1678

Culinary Explorer
Gather around, foodies, it's story time! 📖 Picture this: a cozy kitchen filled with the aroma of homemade delights. One day, while chatting with my sister, she shared her secret recipe for Chicken Macaroni Salad—a family favorite passed down through generations. As we chopped, stirred, and laughed together, I couldn't help but feel grateful for these precious moments. Now, every time I make this dish, it's not just about the flavors—it's about the cherished memories and the love shared in that kitchen. So, join me on this culinary journey as we create something special, inspired by family and filled with joy. 🥰🍴✨

Chicken Macaroni Salad (1).jpg

Chicken Macaroni Salad
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. boneless chicken breast
  • 1 lb elbow macaroni
  • 1 1/2 cups Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise
  • 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks
  • 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 bottle (6.5 oz) pimiento, chopped
  • 1 cup chopped carrots
  • 1 piece green bell pepper, chopped
  • 1 cup raisins
  • 1/4 cup sweet relish
  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 3 teaspoons salt (for boiling chicken and macaroni, and seasoning)
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • Water for boiling
Instructions:
  1. Cook the chicken: Boil 1 quart of water in a pot. Add 1 teaspoon salt, then add the chicken breasts. Cover and boil for 22 minutes over medium heat. Once cooked, remove chicken, let it cool, shred into pieces, and set aside.
  2. Cook the macaroni: Boil 3 quarts of water in a pot. Add 1 teaspoon salt, then add the macaroni. Cook for about 9 minutes or until al dente. Stir occasionally to prevent sticking. Drain and set aside.
  3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked macaroni and shredded chicken. Toss to mix.
  4. Add pineapple, pimiento, green bell pepper, raisins, carrots, sweet relish, and cheese. Toss until well combined.
  5. Mix in Lady’s Choice Mayonnaise and garlic powder. Gently toss until everything is evenly coated.
  6. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
  7. Serve and enjoy with your family!
Enjoy this delicious Chicken Macaroni Salad! 🥗🍗

This chicken macaroni salad looks like the perfect summer dish! ☀️🥗 The addition of chicken adds a protein punch that makes it a satisfying meal on its own or a delicious side at a BBQ. Can't wait to whip up a batch for my next outdoor gathering! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!

Chicken Macaroni Salad—creamy and satisfying! 🥗🥄 Enjoy the perfect blend of flavors in this classic dish. Let's dig in and relish every delicious forkful! 🎉🍽️

This chicken macaroni salad looks like the perfect summer dish! ☀️🥗 The addition of chicken adds a protein punch that makes it a satisfying meal on its own or a delicious side at a BBQ. Can't wait to whip up a batch for my next outdoor gathering! Thanks for sharing this yummy recipe!
Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊🌟 I'm thrilled you're excited to try out the chicken macaroni salad! 🥗🍗 It's definitely a summer staple in my kitchen, and I hope it brings lots of joy to your outdoor gatherings! 🎉☀️

Back