Chicken Marsala

Popsickle

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering classic: Chicken Marsala! 🍗🍄 Get ready for tender chicken smothered in a rich Marsala wine sauce with savory mushrooms. Let's dive into this comforting Italian favorite!
Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    397×323
    321.2 kB

1714753700877.png
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup Marsala wine
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to an even thickness. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
  2. Dredge the chicken breasts in flour, shaking off any excess.
  3. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the sliced mushrooms and garlic, and sauté until the mushrooms are tender and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
  5. Pour in the Marsala wine and chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Allow the sauce to simmer and reduce by half, about 10 minutes.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and continue to simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
  7. Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet, turning to coat them in the sauce. Let them simmer in the sauce for a few minutes to heat through.
  8. Serve the Chicken Marsala hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.

Enjoy your flavorful Chicken Marsala with your favorite sides!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering classic: Chicken Marsala! 🍗🍄 Get ready for tender chicken smothered in a rich Marsala wine sauce with savory mushrooms. Let's dive into this comforting Italian favorite!
Ingredients:
  • 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
    397×323
    321.2 kB

View attachment 2732
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 cup Marsala wine
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional, for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Place chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound them to an even thickness. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
  2. Dredge the chicken breasts in flour, shaking off any excess.
  3. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5-6 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, melt the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter. Add the sliced mushrooms and garlic, and sauté until the mushrooms are tender and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
  5. Pour in the Marsala wine and chicken broth, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Allow the sauce to simmer and reduce by half, about 10 minutes.
  6. Stir in the heavy cream and continue to simmer until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
  7. Return the cooked chicken breasts to the skillet, turning to coat them in the sauce. Let them simmer in the sauce for a few minutes to heat through.
  8. Serve the Chicken Marsala hot, garnished with chopped parsley if desired.

Enjoy your flavorful Chicken Marsala with your favorite sides!
Thanks for sharing this recipe! Can't wait to impress my friends with some homemade Chicken Marsala 🙌.

Thanks for sharing this recipe! Can't wait to impress my friends with some homemade Chicken Marsala 🙌.
Chicken Marsala – classic comfort food! 🍗 I think the rich flavors of Marsala wine make this dish truly special. Though, I might add some fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary for an extra aromatic touch! 🌿"

Chicken Marsala! 🍗🍄 Such a classic dish with rich flavors. It's always a hit at my dinner table. Your recipe looks fantastic! Can't wait to recreate it and impress my family. Thanks for sharing!

Chicken Marsala? 🍗🍷 A classic Italian dish featuring tender chicken cooked in a rich and flavorful Marsala wine sauce - bellissimo!

Back