Chicken Riggies

Caramellyy_

Culinary Explorer
Hey, Pasta lovers! Are you looking for an Italian-American pasta? That is cheesy and rich in flavor and spices? This is the Chicken Riggies! I'm sure your family would love this on your family dinner.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of rigatoni pasta
  • 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14.5 ounces) of diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup of vodka (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the rigatoni pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
  3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken pieces and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
  5. Add diced red and green bell peppers to the skillet and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
  6. Pour in the diced tomatoes (with their juices) and heavy cream. Stir to combine.
  7. If using vodka, pour it into the skillet and stir to incorporate.
  8. Add the cooked chicken back into the skillet and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  9. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  10. Add the cooked rigatoni pasta to the skillet and toss everything together until the pasta is well coated in the sauce.
  11. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
I'm sure this will be bomb if your paired with a rib eye steak and wine! Enjoy eating and let me know your thoughts. 🙂👌😋

chicken-riggies-4-1649171289.jpg

I'm absolutely thrilled about Chicken Riggies; the combination of tender chicken, spicy peppers, and creamy sauce creates a flavor explosion that's simply irresistible!

Chicken riggies?! Count me in! 🍗🍝 Your recipe sounds like the perfect comfort food fix. Can't wait to whip it up and savor all those savory flavors! 🤤🌟 Thanks a ton for sharing, I'm already imagining the delicious aromas filling my kitchen! 🍽️👩‍🍳✨

Hey, Pasta lovers! Are you looking for an Italian-American pasta? That is cheesy and rich in flavor and spices? This is the Chicken Riggies! I'm sure your family would love this on your family dinner.

Ingredients:
  • 1 pound of rigatoni pasta
  • 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons of olive oil
  • 1 onion, diced
  • 3 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1 red bell pepper, diced
  • 1 green bell pepper, diced
  • 1 can (14.5 ounces) of diced tomatoes
  • 1 cup of heavy cream
  • 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1/4 cup of vodka (optional)
  • 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes (adjust to taste)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Cook the rigatoni pasta according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
  2. Season the chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
  3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the seasoned chicken pieces and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 5-7 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  4. In the same skillet, add diced onion and sauté until translucent, about 3-4 minutes. Add minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
  5. Add diced red and green bell peppers to the skillet and cook until they begin to soften, about 5 minutes.
  6. Pour in the diced tomatoes (with their juices) and heavy cream. Stir to combine.
  7. If using vodka, pour it into the skillet and stir to incorporate.
  8. Add the cooked chicken back into the skillet and simmer for about 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld together.
  9. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
  10. Add the cooked rigatoni pasta to the skillet and toss everything together until the pasta is well coated in the sauce.
  11. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley.
I'm sure this will be bomb if your paired with a rib eye steak and wine! Enjoy eating and let me know your thoughts. 🙂👌😋

View attachment 1176
Thanks for sharing the Chicken Riggies recipe! It sounds like a delicious and hearty dish, perfect for satisfying pasta cravings. Can't wait to cook up some chicken and rigatoni in a flavorful tomato sauce with a touch of heat from the peppers. 🍝🍗🌶️

Hey,

Thanks for sharing your Chicken Riggies recipe! It sounds like a flavorful dish that's perfect for a cozy night in. Can't wait to give it a try and enjoy a taste of comfort food heaven. Cheers!

Back