Chicken Stir Fry

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, foodie friends! Today, I'm thrilled to share with you one of my all-time favorite quick and delicious meals: Chicken Stir Fry. This recipe is perfect for those busy nights when you want something flavorful and satisfying on the table in no time
377×382
330 kB

1711035173035.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb (450g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
  • 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
  • 1 tablespoon sesame oil
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for cooking)
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and minced
  • 1 onion, thinly sliced
  • 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1 carrot, thinly sliced
  • 1 cup broccoli florets
  • Optional: sliced mushrooms, snap peas, baby corn, water chestnuts, or any other vegetables you prefer
  • Cooked rice or noodles for serving
Instructions:
  1. In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and sesame oil. Add the sliced chicken to the bowl and toss to coat. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
  2. Heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of vegetable oil. Add the minced garlic and ginger, and stir-fry for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
  4. Add the sliced onion, bell pepper, carrot, broccoli, and any other vegetables you're using to the skillet. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender-crisp.
  5. Return the cooked chicken to the skillet and toss everything together until heated through.
  6. Serve the chicken stir-fry hot over cooked rice or noodles.
  7. Optionally, you can garnish with sliced green onions, sesame seeds, or chopped cilantro for extra flavor and presentation.
Enjoy your homemade chicken stir-fry! Feel free to adjust the ingredients and seasoning according to your taste preferences.

I stumbled upon this discussion and wanted to share my thoughts. This Chicken Stir Fry recipe looks pretty straightforward and tasty. I might give it a shot sometime soon. Thanks for sharing!

Back